Youtube Fake-ummercial - Something to chuckle about

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
Found this on Youtube and I am wondering if these are just actors playing stupid or if these are in fact really, REALLY stupid people. This guy is offering American silver dollars for only 99 cents. as numberous people commented, if this guy had approached them, the guy would have no silver left. Read, watch and laugh your faces off. I couldn't get past the first 2 seconds without laughing.

Sincerely, GarouLady

Upvote 0

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
That guy is fraud and his videos are not real, his pseudonym/legally changed name is Mark Dice. He has slanderous stuff out against me and I've recently filed a lawsuit against him for libel/defamation. Also, people aren't that stupid, those are only the stupid people he caught on camera. Probably 1/5th of all people at the most. He didn't include the film of people who got his answer correct, because if they did, he sure as heck would not give it to them. I'm sorry to say this in bold but this guy has fake stuff out there on the internet. He is a massive troll and has caused me alot of heart ache. I'll post the nasty and fake comments he wrote about me in real life too, I didn't even know him before this stuff popped up.

This kind of video is insulting the average american. Its creating FAKE stereotypes about american's. Go and try this, go around with a fake coin and tell them its gold and ask what the going price of gold is an ounce. I bet money that most people will get it right. He hates successful people too, everyone with money he bashes. if you want to listen to some class-envy, American hating guy, watch this jerks videos.

This is the first post you have made where I agree whole-heartedly with you!

This guy is beyond obnoxious and has made his mark by "mocking" the American people.

I watched a few of his videos and they made me sick. Not because of the content but because of the negativity and attitude he presents about average Americans in his videos. Pathetic.

hotrod

Bronze Member
May 12, 2012
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah mark does a lot of vids like this!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread