Im feeling lucky I think Ill start rollin tomorrow!

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
You can't jinx a thing, this video and your prediction in it proves it. The guy on the left, kirk shouldn't even be there. He laughed at you, he made you feel really uncomfortable.

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
You can't jinx a thing, this video and your prediction in it proves it. The guy on the left, kirk shouldn't even be there. He laughed at you, he made you feel really uncomfortable.

Dawg I know hence why he doesn't qualify to be on my fantasy announcer team

theekman

Jan 1, 2013
Illinois
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hahaha!! Dood u rolled something up before that interview, but i dont think it was coins to take to a bank!

Be honest do you know what he meant by the lions covering 4.5?

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Hahaha!! Dood u rolled something up before that interview, but i dont think it was coins to take to a bank!

Be honest do you know what he meant by the lions covering 4.5?

Dawg I haven't a clue what that means but I'm such a lions fan to the core they won anyways

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
It was paper bills!

Actually it was probably something that you can smoke.

Kirk being beside you + the new album bezerk going through your head = em was acting the way he was in the video because he was either going to kill kirk or either chunk a roll at him, or kill him by chunking a roll at him. No smoking nothing involved. Watch the video over again, imagine if this fool kirk hosted jeopardy instead of alex trebec, every single contestent on the show would be acting just like eminem acts in this video.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
such a cheap suit kirk has too if I might point out, it looks like a polyester J.C. penny suit, box-cut. oh god, I hate kirk.

EDIT: Clip on tie too confirmed

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Kirk being beside you + the new album bezerk going through your head = em was acting the way he was in the video because he was either going to kill kirk or either chunk a roll at him, or kill him by chunking a roll at him. No smoking nothing involved. Watch the video over again, imagine if this fool kirk hosted jeopardy instead of alex trebec, every single contestent on the show would be acting just like eminem acts in this video.

homie that kirk man deserves an ike roll to the head

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other

Alex Trebek is a nice guy, I got to meet him. He's retiring from Jeopardy in a few years.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I lived and worked in Detroit off and on for 30 years. Everytime I took on a visitor from down South over the last few years I was there, they all wanted a tour of 8 Mile.

On a fresher question, you generated this thread yesterday. Luck ???

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha....I heard this on the radio the othe day....So funny how Marshal has no busniess being a part of this...it was sorta embarassing for him...Not to mention he is starting to age...not so well.

Sorry M&M....No harm meant :)

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is only on type of "Walkers" you will see in Motor City and they won't be coins. HH

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
There is only on type of "Walkers" you will see in Motor City and they won't be coins. HH

Homie every time I see your username I think it says Palin. Then I think of Sarah Palin as a walker. Btw I didn't find my 5 walkers today, I found 6 90 percentas and 9 40 percentas
Sarah-Palin1[1].jpg

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Dennis miller needs to be sent to syria and have chemical weapons dropped on him the way he talks about em. This sicko (miller) wants to send US troops to syria, I think Miller is the one who is like obama not eminem.

Yeah, I don't like his political views that much.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread