CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When did this happen???

??? I'm confused. Are you refering to the ads towards the top of the page or the ads that appear when you open a thread? I think the ads near the top of the page has been here for a long time while the ads that appear in the thread only started when TNET got new owners. I'm on a PC & the ad that appears after a thread is opened is only 1 ad which is right after the initial thread before anyone can reply to it. I only see that ad when I'm lurking & not logged in. When I log in, the ad in the thread doesn't appear. Also when lurking the ad only appears once in a thread, not multiple times or is there multiple ads. Hope this helps.

HH
Gary

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is what happen. Owners have installed new plugin that puts TreasureNet on same process as the other forums they own.

Ads appear on cell and Ipads now unless your a Charter Member. Don't know if it will apply to desktop PCs in future, no one has reported it on desktop that I am aware of so far......

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
one more reason for me to never get one of them big screened phones

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread