Different kind of skunk today.

Mook

Jan 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The wife and I went out crh this afternoon and stopped at 7 banks.The wife picked up $31 in halfs and found 4 40%ers at 4 of the banks.I picked up $24 in halfs and found nada...nothing at the other 3 banks.Together we picked up over $100 in crw of cents and $20 in crw nickels.All in all it was a good day to be out crh and we both had a blast.Tomorrow I will get even...I hope.

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't see how your day was a skunk if you found 4 40%ers out of about $100 searched. I would consider that an awesome day!

SanMartian

Apr 15, 2013
Skunksville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would have to agree with BBoy. Any AG is good. Just say "It's not yours its ours". LOL

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ummm you(she) found ag so no skunksville for you- sorry
But congrats on the 4

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The wife and I went out crh this afternoon and stopped at 7 banks.The wife picked up $31 in halfs and found 4 40%ers at 4 of the banks.I picked up $24 in halfs and found nada...nothing at the other 3 banks.Together we picked up over $100 in crw of cents and $20 in crw nickels.All in all it was a good day to be out crh and we both had a blast.Tomorrow I will get even...I hope.
No I think it is what hers is hers and what is yours is hers..LOL. Nice finds.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other

It's not very nice to call your wife a skunk.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread