My best box in a while

skyet

Nov 22, 2006
south jersey!
Today I went to one of my banks to pick up my 2 boxes, but I suppose the weather made brinks late, so they won't be in until tomorrow. I dropped by another branch that had ordered for me in the past, and actually was always really wonderful about ordering extra for me even when I didn't ask for it. As luck would have it, they had a box with one roll already sold out of it, so I paid the $490 and went back to my car. It was already open, so I peeked inside and saw a 67 as well as the back of another kennedy that I was pretty sure had silver.

Results:
43!!! 40% kennedies
1 franklin
1 counterstamped plated 1983p :P (one of the 1960 - 1980 ones)

I think this is probably the highest silver count of any box I have had so far, and I was very happy to get it :) It sure beats the last 6 or 8 boxes I have had, which have probably averaged about 1-2 silvers each.

Thanks for reading
-skyet

Upvote 0

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG....that is alot of silver in a box. I have never had a box even close to that. Kudos!!! I wonder what was in that missing roll....lol. My box today only had 3-40%. Oh well....

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
Fantastic box, glad Brinks was late or you might not have stopped at that bank! Congratulations!

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
It's boxes like those that keep you going during the skunks (or near skunks).

Kudos

OP
OP
skyet

skyet

Nov 22, 2006
south jersey!
I picked up the 4 boxes I had waiting for me.

TOTALS:
3 40%

the end :(

Two of the boxes were from a bank I have now stopped ordering from -- my last 8-10 boxes from there gave me.... 1 roll with 2 40%'s. The other bank, well, I expected more from them. I thought we had a good thing going...

-skyet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread