Where is everyone today?!? You must all be having as PEACEful a day as I am :)

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, here is a quick lunch time score when I stopped off at a bank on the way back to work. The nice teller had remembered my constant inquiries for "old coins" from past visits to her branch, and finally had something nice saved up for me!

fH4dVGw.jpg

1922 P and 1922 S Peace Dollars

I love scoring silver dollars at face value! Here is to much luck to our awesome CRH community! Happy hunting!

-Wb

Upvote 0

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do you people do this? I have talked to all the tellers at ALL the banks in my city and they just laugh at me when I ask them to save "old coins" for me. Then they berate and belittle me by telling me that I am on the end of their list of people they care about and something about hell freezing over before I got my hands on any silver. Funny thing is, I worked at the local Wells Fargo with the exact tellers for 5 years! I thought they liked me :( Turns out they were just lying I guess....

Did you date them??

mammoth29

Feb 22, 2013
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you date them??

NO!! I was/am happily married as were/are most of them.

I attribute it all to the fact that I was able to climb out of the black hole of employment that is Wells Fargo :) That company is not ran like a bank, it is ran like a department store where an employee is required to make a certain amount of "sales" in order to stay in good standing. People who have never been on that side of the desk would really be surprised as to how Wells Fargo operates.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread