diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't feel bad,my last 6 boxes haven't produced zip.I took a break for the last month after 4 straight boxes in two weeks were skunks.Then I got two more boxes last Thursday and both of them were skunks.I'm using two different banks too! This sucks lately. >:(

coinlover

Oct 21, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
that goes to show you all the coin roll hunters out there. i wonder if there will be any left when i can afford a box?

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
That is not good.
Better stick to teller drawers and bank vaults - that's what I'm going to do.

bigtime400

Jan 27, 2007
the moon
I got some halfs today that only produced 1 40% kinda sucks. But it seems when you are just about ready to quit you get that break through box. I have had good luck at the tellers. THe only problem with that is just like with the boxes its hit or miss. And when they are busy they usually don't want to just let you go though their change. As far as bags go... There was a bank that had 1000 in halfs in a bags. I wasnt a member so she said she couldnt sell me them. She did sell me $200 in rolls though. (they had 1500) I asked if they had alot of people dropping off halfs there... she said no. So do you guys think I should go there monday and open an account and buy those halfs?? The last time I bought a bag it was filled with 2002-2006. Crazy....

scotto

Bronze Member
Dec 23, 2006
My first M/D find
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
You never know....it would drive me crazy knowing there was that many rolls of halves waiting to be searched....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread