Do you buy off the net? Rolls of coins shoiwng a good one on the end?

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
Thought about it but never have. I guess if you're taking the value of the ender + $9.50 minus shipping and paying at or close to that there's really nothing to lose??? I'm sure the rolls are all weighed before they're listed so the chance of finding multiple silvers is pretty low. Good luck, let us know how you do.

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive onky done it once and ya the total I paid was about what spot was for the ender showing pkus the $9.50 additional clad

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I want to lose money I go to the strip club, at least I get a good show!

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
happy1.gif
happy1.gif
happy1.gif
happy1.gif
happy1.gif
happy1.gif
happy1.gif
happy1.gif
happy1.gif
happy1.gif
happy1.gif
happy1.gif

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ebay Sellers are like any other business, they are there to make $$$.

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It arrived today. I took no time opening it, near proof Franklin, a second Franklin with lots of detail and a near uncirculated 1968 Kennedy. Ok for me.

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
It arrived today. I took no time opening it, near proof Franklin, a second Franklin with lots of detail and a near uncirculated 1968 Kennedy. Ok for me.

Nice work, that should be a great win for you, assuming you paid a reasonable price for only what was showing. Well done.

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok , I'll bite - what did you pay ? ( you got some goodies for sure !)

Yes what did you pay

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I often pluck ender rolls from my boxes and sell them on ebay, no weighing first (which is not very accurate to begin with). the other day I was about to put a 1967 ender roll up, and at the last minute decided to open it for myself. Bam, 7 1967s all back to back in that roll. I couldn't believe it. so yes you can make money buying rolls on ebay but you have to be very lucky

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I often pluck ender rolls from my boxes and sell them on ebay, no weighing first (which is not very accurate to begin with). the other day I was about to put a 1967 ender roll up, and at the last minute decided to open it for myself. Bam, 7 1967s all back to back in that roll. I couldn't believe it. so yes you can make money buying rolls on ebay but you have to be very lucky

You are an honest person. I think most of the sellers of rolls with enders on ebay know exactly what's in the rolls. The coin couriers are not the only ones who can crimp a roll in a professional way. Just like you and the roll with the '67s, I don't think many hear could see a roll with an ender and not have to find out what else is in there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread