Hi, Im New to This

J

JRobinson42

Hi, I'm New to This

Hi, My name is JRob,

Like Bob, reading the forums and reading about CRH has hooked me. I read the information on the response to Bob's questions, though I still have a few more. Do you suggest I keep all of the silver ones, ones with errors, proofs, etc. If so, can I sell those afterward. And are halves the only type of coin that you search? If not, what do you keep for the other types? I know I'm a newb and I don't know anything, but I would appreciate it if you would help. Thanks..JRobinson42

Upvote 0

scotto

Bronze Member
Dec 23, 2006
My first M/D find
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Re: Hi, I'm New to This

Hi Jrob, welcome to the forum!

Halves are your best bet, but a lot of us try others when we get bored, or want to switch up a little. Quarters are probably the worst to CRH. Pennies can be productive, but they can be a pain in the butt. My eyes are not too good, and I have large hands so looking at the dates and rolling them are a pain. Nickels can be fun. Keep us posted on your efforts.

OP
OP
J

JRobinson42

Re: Hi, I'm New to This

scotto,

Thanks a lot for the info! I will get a few boxes on Tuesday. When getting coins, do you suggest sorting them all out and just keeping the older ones or what? What coins would you suggest keeping? I mean the older ones, silver ones, shinier ones..thanks. JRobinson42

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions