M

mike1

May 21, 2013
north liberty indana
Detector(s) used
ace 150
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
oh i see the error is only on the side with the head and its only by the date side its a moon shape you can barely see it i assume its a alignment thing.

OP
OP
M

mike1

May 21, 2013
north liberty indana
Detector(s) used
ace 150
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Photo on 10-29-13 at 1.18 PM.jpg the rim is in the middle by the p side its the best one i could dont have a camera and cant keep my hand steady lol

Attachments

• Patron Desktop Mac.jpg
    Patron Desktop Mac.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 120

jarhead0341

Oct 12, 2013
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found 1 today and right off the bat it peaked my curiosity. This one is bigger than every other dime I have but barely smaller than a cent. Off center punch to where liberty is smushed but the head is double height. Glad I checked Ebay before it went to the bankroll

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Mike, it's just a dime
a
plain
old
dime

I'm sorry to say this but all dimes are like this and with weathering, and time the effect becomes more pronounced.

and god dang it mike, the picture was taken mirrored. I fixed it and resized it to because at that size at that resolution it was not of help.

mike.png

and mike, I know for a fact that must have been a hard picture to take, so it was commendable on your part, holding a dime up in one hand and your cell phone in reverse in the other. but, I think next time, it is best to just set the coin down and take a picture of it, but some people do like da artistic nuances.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Mike it's been a coupla days since I posted this, and I expect a reply. At least from someone. Flipping your picture around and making it right took some time, I want some of your time into a post as a response if you know what i'm sayn... I wouldn't of wasted my time if I known you were just going to forget about this thread.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 889904 the rim is in the middle by the p side its the best one i could dont have a camera and cant keep my hand steady lol

we need the dime in focus not your :coffee2:

sorry couldn't resist. I'm assuming that's a macbook camera. wish I could help but can't really tell with the photo.

A good tactic is to keep anything that looks strange. then as you CRH more you'll start to see the natural variation in coins and will start deciding some of what you've put away is worthless, but the really unique ones will remain

OP
OP
M

mike1

May 21, 2013
north liberty indana
Detector(s) used
ace 150
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mike it's been a coupla days since I posted this, and I expect a reply. At least from someone. Flipping your picture around and making it right took some time, I want some of your time into a post as a response if you know what i'm sayn... I wouldn't of wasted my time if I known you were just going to forget about this thread.

no its not like that i havent been around cause i have to go to the library for internet and im in the middle of trying to get a house and im living with my clean freak grandma and were out in the country so its hard for me to appear like i have other times i get on when i can so its not like i dont check things but i think what u did was nice.

toorude89

Jul 2, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry, looks like the only error is in the title of this thread.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
no its not like that i havent been around cause i have to go to the library for internet and im in the middle of trying to get a house and im living with my clean freak grandma and were out in the country so its hard for me to appear like i have other times i get on when i can so its not like i dont check things but i think what u did was nice.

mike you sound like a pretty dope member, you should post a thread asking if there are any crhers where you are and see if you can stay with them at a reduced cost.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread