3 Weeks Results and a Fancy Bill

Ukr_Newb

Greenie
Oct 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the past three weeks I went thru 40 boxes and added some Ag to the stack.

Here's the breakdown:

Week 1: picked up 12 boxes, two of them had 1 ender each, so I left those for last. 1st 10 boxes were skunks, both ender boxes produced 1 keeper each:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: (both 40%) What are the chances of that?

Week 2: picked up another 12 boxes, one box had a bender Bender.jpg it had 2 90% and 2 40%, 9 boxes were skunks, and 2 other boxes gave up 2 more 90%s (1 Ben) and 4 40%s.

Week 3: down in FL for work got this from a tellers tray Teller Tray.jpg :laughing7::laughing7: I was surprised she was just holding on to them. Also picked up 16 boxes and got my best no ender box with 11 40%s and 1 90%. 12 boxes were skunks and 1 box gave up a few more keepers.

So in 3 weeks I got 26 40%s and 10 90%s.

Also, found a couple of "fancy" new 100s Fancy.jpg
Are these called "radar" serial #s where they are like a mirror? I know the last digit kinda messes up the mirror but it's pretty close. Any ideas if these are worth anything or if they are worth trying to sell on ebay or Craigslist?

Upvote 0

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice work. Just wondering, how did you dump 40 boxes, especially 16 picked up out of town?

OP
OP
U

Ukr_Newb

Greenie
Oct 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice work. Just wondering, how did you dump 40 boxes, especially 16 picked up out of town?

Thanks CC. I picked up the 16 boxes when I was back home. I dump my coins in 1K bags. Dumping 6-7 bags a week is not that tough to accomplish, there are plenty of folks on here that do more than that every week.

mr.landpirate

Dec 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm no expert but I don't think close counts with radar notes. I'd spend them but you might check a paper money fourm. LP

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm. I gotta find a bank that will take bags of halves on a regular basis. The dumping has become hard since one of my main dump banks got rid of their coin machines.

mammoth29

Feb 22, 2013
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Close only counts in horseshoes and hand-grenades..... not on radar notes :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions