HOT HOT HOT SILVER UPDATE & PIC

DDEXPII

Aug 27, 2006
MA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB EXPLORER II & the sun ray probe
HOT HOT HOT SILVER UPDATE & PIC

Picked up my 3 boxes this week box 1 was a newer box from what I have been getting so I was thinking bad things, I have got these boxes be for and did not do all that well with them well today it was good with 2 90%ers and 31 40%ers

box 2, 19-40%ers no 64 but there was 1943 1945 Walkers & 1954 B.F.

box 3, 20-40%ers 2 90%ers 1944 1938s walkers 1963 1952 B.F.

in all 70-40%ers and 11-90%ers GOT TO LOVE IT

two with missing FG designer initials on the back a 1983 & 1979
HCRH DEEPDIGGEREXPII PS in the last 4 weeks well over 50 walking liberty

Attachments

• DSCN0395.JPG
    DSCN0395.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 6,507
  • DSCN0397.JPG
    DSCN0397.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 6,246
Upvote 0

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: HOT HOT HOT SILVER

Wow.....WTG DD. That is excellent. Love the Walkers too!!! Go get another couple of boxes....lol. Kudos!!

OP
OP
DDEXPII

DDEXPII

Aug 27, 2006
MA
Detector(s) used
Re: HOT HOT HOT SILVER UPDATE & PIC

just a little update I also got 2 with missing initials FG a 1983 & 1979 as well as a 1979 gold plated thanks for looking

HCRH DEEPDIGGEREXPII

Mike Silver -gold

Dec 28, 2006
Detector(s) used
DFX - 1280 Excal.-1000

This sounds like a good gimick. I know a guy who goes to garage sales with a jewelers loop and checks all the custome jewelry and jonk boxes for gold rings and chains. He finds more gold than I I do in the water and ground. It sounds okay but I won,t do it I,d feel like a crook paying .50 for a 200.00 gold ring. Some poor folks are nieveand sell off their loved ones gold for pennys.

OP
OP
DDEXPII

DDEXPII

Aug 27, 2006
MA
Detector(s) used

well I made it, Im on top of the home page list of pic.
thank you all for looking
HH, HCRH DEEPDIGGEREXPII :P

D

dugupfinds

DEEPDIGGEREXPII said:
well I made it, Im on top of the home page list of pic.
thank you all for looking
HH, HCRH DEEPDIGGEREXPII :P
Maybe I need to take up box buying or coin rolling to get at the top ;)

nathan104

Feb 23, 2006
Emory TX
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, AT Pro, propointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

After searching roughly $10,000 in boxed halves over the course of six months and only finding 14 silver halves out of all that with only one being a 90%er, I have given up searching halves. I think it depends on where you are at. I am in central AR and silver is very hard to find here. My dad is in TX and I got him into CRH. He finds tons of silver. Im moving in the spring to TX, hopefully the banks there actually produce some silver. Ive taken to paper currency searching around here.

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mike Silver -gold said:
This sounds like a good gimmick. I know a guy who goes to garage sales with a jewelers loop and checks all the costume jewelry and junk boxes for gold rings and chains. He finds more gold than I I do in the water and ground. It sounds okay but I won,t do it I,d feel like a crook paying .50 for a 200.00 gold ring. Some poor folks are nieve and sell off their loved ones gold for Pennies.

I sell on-line and buy stuff through garage sales, this happened to me, and i bought a beautiful
Diamond and Saphire gold ring, and a Ruby ring at a sale for $2 each... (1st one $1500 to $1800)
but lets be real here... that was one buy in 3 years of yard sales, even though I have experience,
there is no guarantee that the stones are real, I can pretty much tell good gold simply from experience. So what should I tell them ? Gee guys I think these are real, I don't think you should
sell them to me ?
My on-line business works because I am able to buy books for .50 cents DVD's and so forth, and get
a few more dollars on-line, but should I tell the people ... hey I'm going to resell this for more than
you are selling it to me ?
things don't work that way.. and I can tell from experience, if you think your going to make a living
by going to Garage sales and picking up diamond jewelry, you got rocks for brains....
my 2 cents...

P.S. that one ring was better than any gold ring I've ever dug in 20 years of hunting...
and I have found a lot of gold rings...
most small kids or ladies rings...
Mind you.... I said BETTER... not WORTH more.... than all the gold rings I've found...

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

One mans trash is another mans treasure, finders keepers.....What am i doing? We are treasure hunters!!

Get it how you can, free commerce!

Keep @ it and HH!!

lucky6

Jun 11, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Whites Dfx Spectrum

Beats digging a coroded penny in the rain any day! Great finds keep up the good work. Yeahh Baby!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions