One box of dimes...

Vdubguy

Jul 31, 2013
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 (current detector)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Garrett AT Pro (first detector, no longer have)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...today and three nice silvers came out. Two Rosies (48,64) and one Merc (42). I'll take it.

image-1064105320.jpg

HH

Upvote 0

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya that's a nice box- always seems to go that wat- you get 1 box and score but pick up multiples and nuthing

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

toorude89

Jul 2, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think I have found 1 64 in my approx. 10 searched dime boxes. I see people have success like this and think I might too, but I always seem to get skunked on the dimes. Congrats on the nice finds. HH!

OP
OP
Vdubguy

Vdubguy

Jul 31, 2013
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 (current detector)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Garrett AT Pro (first detector, no longer have)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya that's a nice box- always seems to go that wat- you get 1 box and score but pick up multiples and nuthing ------------------------------------- just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

It's funny you say that because when I picked up this box, the teller brought out two boxes and opened them and let me look at them to see which one I wanted. I saw no enders, so I just picked the one on the left and took it home and found three silvers. After that I hurried back to the bank to get the other box she showed me and they still had it. Brought that box home and NOTHING. And before the box with the three silvers, 11 boxes with nothing.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
usually when I get a good dime box, it is usually not a good delivery to the bank, it is usually just a lucky box. Just from past experiences; however, I did wipe out a local bank of their dime boxes one week (about 6 boxes) which consistently gave up 3 per box. I've never had that happen again. I average 3 silvers every 4.5 or so boxes

uncubano13

Jun 25, 2013
Wyoming, MI
Detector(s) used
Bought 2 of them from garage sales
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SO I did also just get a dime box and nothing! lol maybe next time...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions