Jyorsky

Sep 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO
AT GOLD
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to Chase were I have never found halves and teller says she has 320 in machine rolls that she has had for over one year.....she showed me a couple and I took them all..one I got them I realized they were already searched and rewrapped and I was dissapointed and was gonna dump them all at my dump bank.....on a lark, I looked at a couple and saw an ender 1968...so took them home and searched them all.......someone had culled the coins and pulled the 90 percenters and left. Twenty. Silvers including 2. 1969 proofs. Best score in 6 months

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 120
Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is sweet. one of my order banks called me saying somebody dropped off $490 in halves, hopefully they didn't cull through them, and if they did, I hope to have your scenario!

SanMartian

Apr 15, 2013
Skunksville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If that's the caliber of your competition in your area, you've got it made. Nice score.

OP
OP
J

Jyorsky

Sep 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO
AT GOLD
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has been a lonnnng dry spel, almost 4 months, had only gotten one or two at a time since summer

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's awesome, almost makes me want to look through those dumps I find. I never do though

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 490 cwrs were a crh dump. I bought them and dumped them elsewhere to make my order bank happy.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice score, bet your competition is your teller. :coffee2:

Keep in mind that 90% halves are very difficult to find nowadays, and chances are that batch of coin had not been searched.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread