Hello guys 40% are gone!

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to tell you guys the break has been good for me. The banks are ready to get me boxes. But my step son moved to fla. And I just sold my gold and the 4000 40% to buy a new 2014 Nissan 370z Nismo so I will be out a little longer. I do look in to see how you all are doing. So many of you guy have been asking me when am coming back. Thanks Timzim:occasion14:

Upvote 0

jasonscoins

Apr 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So basically you bought a brand new car for $2000! That's a great job by you. Bonus for the rest of us is that maybe some of those 4000 halves end up back in the wild to be recaptured!

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So basically you bought a brand new car for $2000! That's a great job by you. Bonus for the rest of us is that maybe some of those 4000 halves end up back in the wild to be recaptured!
No the car was $50.000.00 I put half down and took a loan for the rest. / DID YOU MISS THE PART ABOUT THE GOLD?? This is why I need a break.

Last edited by a moderator:

jasonscoins

Apr 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I missed the part about the gold (my fault). I thought you sold 4,000 40percenters, which you then used for a car payment. I understand that you would not sell 4,000 halves at face value, but 4,000 is in fact, $2000 in face value, hence the compliment I tried to pay you.

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow Tim that one went over your head. Maybe you do need a break so you can remember to think before you speak. HH

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Where did you sell them TimZim and can you describe how it went? Congrats on the new ride.

Maine_Jim

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Glad to hear from you again Tim. Miss your postings, and was wondering where you have give off the face of the earth. Keep stacking, it's in your DNA and blood.

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great to see you post Timzim! Sorry for what's been going on but congrats on the awesome new ride! If you need someone to break it in just let me know! :laughing7: :laughing7:
HH!
BRChiver

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow Tim that one went over your head. Maybe you do need a break so you can remember to think before you speak. HH

Can someone chime in on why this post got three likes? Morons like this looking for a fight need to not be posting on here.

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can someone chime in on why this post got three likes? Morons like this looking for a fight need to not be posting on here.
Because the moderator edited Tim zims post that s why it seems like I am a moron. And by calling me a moron I guess your looking for a fight so now you are one as well. Someone complemented Tim and Tim lashed out at them completely missing what he was saying. He congratulated Tim and Tim was rude to him. If you saw the original posts you would have thought the same thing. HH

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because the moderator edited Tim zims post that s why it seems like I am a moron. And by calling me a moron I guess your looking for a fight so now you are one as well. Someone complemented Tim and Tim lashed out at them completely missing what he was saying. He congratulated Tim and Tim was rude to him. If you saw the original posts you would have thought the same thing. HH

That is exactly what happened Walker. If anything TZ was in the wrong and Mark responded in kind which didn't help any either.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Timzim made a mistake, he's a human. there was no call for mark to come here and insult him. It's not fair how mark has more likes for his lousy insulting post than timzim has for his entire thread. I wouldn't apologize if I were you tim, these people came here and insulted you first, you didn't do anything wrong you overreacted then they overeacted x1000.

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Timzim made a mistake, he's a human. there was no call for mark to come here and insult him. It's not fair how mark has more likes for his lousy insulting post than timzim has for his entire thread. I wouldn't apologize if I were you tim, these people came here and insulted you first, you didn't do anything wrong you overreacted then they overeacted x1000.

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TOO much testosterone in this one friends.

mtk76

Jan 9, 2013
3rd District
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a thread that should die but guess I just half (get it) to weigh in.

Not sure what gangster juice 50 is hopped on but he got it really wrong (CRH beefs rule). Tim took undue offense for no reason and the poster rightly was insulted and said so. Our Kennedy clad stashing rap friend makes an unfounded claim by pretending to know the posters intent my reading of it was that he intended to pay a compliment and it was interpreted as a slight.

Back to your regularly scheduled CRH program.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
This is a thread that should die but guess I just half (get it) to weigh in.

Not sure what gangster juice 50 is hopped on but he got it really wrong (CRH beefs rule). Tim took undue offense for no reason and the poster rightly was insulted and said so. Our Kennedy clad stashing rap friend makes an unfounded claim by pretending to know the posters intent my reading of it was that he intended to pay a compliment and it was interpreted as a slight.

Back to your regularly scheduled CRH program.

pretty much sums it up

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread