4 Box Run = Over $250 in Melt….

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone how is it going? I have been lurking on here from time to time, but overall I have just been too busy to log in. Today though, I felt inclined to post. I'm now currently down to hunting only four boxes a week due to the amount of work I have this semester. Overall it has been slow and steady with every week giving me a couple of 40%s to add to the pile.. However, today was different. When I picked up my four boxes I noticed through the hole that there was a 90% ender in the one box, so I was definitely excited to see that I might get a good amount of silver this week. I saved the ender box for last and began opening the first box. When the first roll that I opened had one 90% and two 40%s, I knew it was going to be a good day. The coins just kept on coming and coming until I finally hit the ender box which was the icing on the cake. Overall, I brought in over $250 in melt this week. Hopefully there are similar boxes still waiting for me on the pallet.. :laughing7:.. I didn't have time to take many pictures of the rolls, but I figured I would snap a few shots of the best ones, so here you go.. All in all, this has been one of the best weeks of hunting that I have had in probably 8 months.. Enjoy the pictures everyone.. Hope you are all finding some Ag..

Here is the Breakdown:

22 - 40%s
18 - 90%s
5 - Walkers (including a 33s)
2 - Franklins

Attachments

• Ender.jpg
    Ender.jpg
    992.3 KB · Views: 155
  • roll2.jpg
    roll2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 162
  • roll3.jpg
    roll3.jpg
    968 KB · Views: 145
  • table pile.jpg
    table pile.jpg
    977.1 KB · Views: 172
  • hand shot.jpg
    hand shot.jpg
    927.8 KB · Views: 167
Upvote 0

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah! I've been waiting and waiting for someone to post a nice pile of silver, and you just satisfied that desire of mine.
This is my first time CRH leading into the holidays. Are we going to likely see more of these big finds in the coming weeks/months, or is that just the hope?

OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am actually interested to see how the holiday season will be this year for me.. I personally tend to see greater finds in my boxes around the holidays, so hopefully this is a sign of things to come. Last year around this time, I was primarily searching volume dimes since my halves numbers dropped off so badly, but I was also searching a different carrier at that time so who knows. I am really going to try to bump my order back up in the next couple of weeks and search around 12 boxes weekly for the holidays.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome boxes! Congrats on a very nice cull. It sounds like you were due. I hope you are right about a good holiday season of hunting.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is irrelevant to the topic, it doesn't matter what state you're in, if somebody dumps a larger collection and you get it, you're lucky. Not all boxes produce constantly like that and some might never see a batch like this. I've had a 40 box skunk streak broken by a TRUE dream box closely followed by many more skunks. You just never know. It doesn't depend on what state you're in.

Hope that clarifies.
HH
Nice! What state are you in?!

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet haul man- been a while since we seen a score like that on here- hopefully it picks up for all of us n the upcoming months

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

uncubano13

Jun 25, 2013
Wyoming, MI
Detector(s) used
Bought 2 of them from garage sales
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is irrelevant to the topic, it doesn't matter what state you're in, if somebody dumps a larger collection and you get it, you're lucky. Not all boxes produce constantly like that and some might never see a batch like this. I've had a 40 box skunk streak broken by a TRUE dream box closely followed by many more skunks. You just never know. It doesn't depend on what state you're in.

Hope that clarifies.
HH

I knew that it doesnt matter, it was just my curiosity that got the better of me! lol
I will always ask whats on my mind :)

uncubano13

Jun 25, 2013
Wyoming, MI
Detector(s) used
Bought 2 of them from garage sales
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Buddy.. I don't share any information about my location on the forum…

I wasnt asking for the exact city you in silly, was just wondering in general the State that your in is all...

OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh know what you meant buddy and please do not take this the wrong way. I just know for a fact that there are people who lurk on this site who are fairly cut throat when it comes to this hobby, meaning they would travel to another state to pick up huge orders every week if they could manage it.. It is nothing against you, and I guess you could call me a little paranoid, but I am just not willing to give any info up.. That is how the numbers start to drop… Happy Hunting Brother.. :thumbsup:

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey, sweeeet score! Oh, by the way, whats your address:tongue3:. I've had to slow my roll here too lately, just too much going on right now, glad to see you hit something good! HH, Maverick.

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Buddy.. I don't share any information about my location on the forum…

Not sure why folks here are secretive about their general location, but oh well. I am not likely to travel somewhere just because someone had some good boxes there. Maybe I am missing something.

Anyway, I do not care as much about where you are as about where you are not. A bank that orders me rolls just like yours botched my order for this week. I realize the odds are long, but I hope those great boxes were not coming my way if the bank hadn't forgot to place my order.

Great finds!!!

OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, sweeeet score! Oh, by the way, whats your address:tongue3:. I've had to slow my roll here too lately, just too much going on right now, glad to see you hit something good! HH, Maverick.
Hey buddy I have been wondering how you have been doing.. We gotta try and catch up soon..

OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure why folks here are secretive about their general location, but oh well. I am not likely to travel somewhere just because someone had some good boxes there. Maybe I am missing something. Anyway, I do not care as much about where you are as about where you are not. A bank that orders me rolls just like yours botched my order for this week. I realize the odds are long, but I hope those great boxes were not coming my way if the bank hadn't forgot to place my order. Great finds!!!

I don't think that most people would, but there are excessively devoted people in this hobby. I know there are certain people who are so invested, that if they see someone posting huge numbers every week, they wouldn't hesitate to drive an hour and a half across a state border to tap a supply every week..

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions