Collection Tracker (Excel Workbook)

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone.. I was just updating my excel sheet today, when I remembered that I saw someone post on here asking where to find one awhile back.. So I figured I would upload the sheet I made incase anyone else wanted to try it out.. It is fairly basic, but I did put in some columns, which makes it easier for one to diversify and balance out their collection. If there are any changes, or specific categories you would want, just let me know and when I have the time I can try to adapt it to fit your specific coin collection. Keep in mind this is just the Melt Value for basic American coinage and Common bullion. Let me know if you have any questions.. Hopefully it helps at least one person out.. Happy Hunting All..

EDIT: I realized the silver amount was wrong on this spreadsheet under franklin halves and walkers.. It should be .3617 under the amounts, not .1479.. FYI

NOTES:
The Silver melt value for the day goes in the Blue cell below Market Value
The amount you have of each item goes in the Collection Row below the particular item.
Junk Silver should be entered in GRAMS (rings, necklaces, spoons etc..)

Enjoy

Attachments

• Silver Tracker (AdDicted2Ag).zip
    32.5 KB · Views: 193
  • Screen Shot 2013-11-06 at 6.54.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-11-06 at 6.54.19 PM.png
    111.9 KB · Views: 727
Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just letting you know buddy, incase you plan on using it.. I realized the silver amount was wrong on this one under franklin halves and walkers.. It should be .3617 under the amounts, not .1479.. FYI

sax player

Apr 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone.. I was just updating my excel sheet today, when I remembered that I saw someone post on here asking where to find one awhile back.. So I figured I would upload the sheet I made incase anyone else wanted to try it out.. It is fairly basic, but I did put in some columns, which makes it easier for one to diversify and balance out their collection. If there are any changes, or specific categories you would want, just let me know and when I have the time I can try to adapt it to fit your specific coin collection. Keep in mind this is just the Melt Value for basic American coinage and Common bullion. Let me know if you have any questions.. Hopefully it helps at least one person out.. Happy Hunting All..

NOTES:
The Silver melt value for the day goes in the Blue cell below Market Value
The amount you have of each item goes in the Collection Row below the particular item.
Junk Silver should be entered in GRAMS (rings, necklaces, spoons etc..)

Enjoy

What does this have to do with Coin Roll Hunting?

Maybe this thread would fit better in the Coins sub-forum:

Coins

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if crh's like to track their coin roll generated Collections, This is of Interest to them

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if crh's like to track their coin roll generated Collections, This is of Interest to them

Thanks for this reply since I'm ignoring him but I wouldve said the same thing

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks Jeff.. I really appreciate it.. The only reason I posted this in the first place was because I saw people asking about how to keep track of their CRH finds.

halfhunter

Jan 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Just wondering if the mods enjoy justifying every post for sax player? Why not just make him a mod??

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for posting this. I did download it, but may never use it.

But the fact is, you posted this spreadsheet just to help others, with nothing requested in return.

You deserve many blessings for this very decent act!

OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for posting this. I did download it, but may never use it.

But the fact is, you posted this spreadsheet just to help others, with nothing requested in return.

You deserve many blessings for this very decent act!

Thank you… I appreciate the positive comments. Hopefully the spreadsheet helped some people..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions