Lack of AG dimes & more

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not cause my eyes aren't made for date checkin dimes- can barely date check halves- but man my ag dimes have plummeted

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been through skunk streaks that lasted months, through an entire winter in one case. I backed off, did 2 boxes of halves a week, essentially taking a break from it all. Things are back up here now. No rhyme or reason to it, and it can be very demoralizing.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I find more silver dimes now, than I did in 1979-1980.

I didn't find many 2009 dimes back then.

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess it all depends on the ups and downs of this hobby . after last nights 2 boxes my dime average is now 4 per box for 2013. Had 24 silvers in a box. My last dime box skunk was 22 boxes ago. Every box after that has given at least 2 silvers. Some of us will be up when others number are down and then the tides will turn in there favor. Since I have been doing this hobby I have noticed that's what happenes .

I am going to get a couple more boxes to day from banks close by the banks I bought the 2 boxes from last night in hopes of picking up more of this collection dump. Lots of mercs last night!

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Mark1982: congrats on snagging some good boxes. Gives a good feeling every now and then. Keep stacking.

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mark1982: congrats on snagging some good boxes. Gives a good feeling every now and then. Keep stacking.

thanks. I was able to get 3 more boxes from banks that use the same coin supplier and did not pick up any thing from that dump. I spoke to soon, one box was a skunk and the other 2 produced 2 each fdrs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread