Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I open it, I'll take a series one step at a time pics (strip tease pics) so we can see what's inside (good or otherwise). 1) grasp roll 2) start removing paper slowly 3) take pic 4) take off a little more paper 5) another pic, all that good stuff, assuming I don't forget by Wednesday......I do want to wait for the box I ordered to get in before I open it up. Everything else I got in the last few weeks has already gone back to the other bank (with the mean staff.) I looked on Ebay and the only rolls I saw with silver enders look like they were opened and placed there.

OP
OP
50cent

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
When I open it, I'll take a series one step at a time pics (strip tease pics) so we can see what's inside (good or otherwise). 1) grasp roll 2) start removing paper slowly 3) take pic 4) take off a little more paper 5) another pic, all that good stuff, assuming I don't forget by Wednesday......I do want to wait for the box I ordered to get in before I open it up. Everything else I got in the last few weeks has already gone back to the other bank (with the mean staff.) I looked on Ebay and the only rolls I saw with silver enders look like they were opened and placed there.

a double ender, i never got one. you get the only double ender finder of 2013 award.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a double ender, posted it earlier this year!

I WANT AN AWARD. I WANT AN AWARD!

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've actually been doing quite well with boxes of halves the last two weeks, despite having a bunch of orders fall through. Found a good amount of silver.

I've found a crazy amount of proofs in both CWR and my boxes. I bought $10 in loose halves just today, and 8 coins were various late-70's proofs. I threw them all back into the wild though.

I did, however, just find a 1970S 40%er in the box of halves that I picked up earlier. So, that's pretty cool.

8-)

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No time for awards, time to go to work at my job as a troll.....the award should be for the 11 Morgan and Peace dollars I got from a TELLER 4 weeks ago. I still can't believe people take these to the bank instead of a coin store or one of buy gold/silver places.

OP
OP
50cent

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Skunky day at the banks dawgs, wasted $400 picking up some CWR, nothing. i'm guessing the rest of you were bit by the skunks to?

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just went thru another $500 box and nothing in it. Went to another bank and they refused to order anything for me.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's one guy on eBay selling what look like really old rolls I got a couple and they were ok, but not grest anh he definstely made money. There's somebody else that sells old looking rolls with some kind of fancy Enders, those look manufactured wont get any of those. I'm not going to buy just plain rolls on eBay and pay a premium for them. Are you guys having problems getting rolls?

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's one guy on eBay selling what look like really old rolls I got a couple and they were ok, but not grest anh he definstely made money. There's somebody else that sells old looking rolls with some kind of fancy Enders, those look manufactured wont get any of those. I'm not going to buy just plain rolls on eBay and pay a premium for them. Are you guys having problems getting rolls?

Nope, I have a small handful of banks who will pretty much order me as many boxes as I want. If only I could find a dump bank that generous!

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My dump bank insists I run everything thru their coin counter at a two percent fee.

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's somebody else that sells old looking rolls with some kind of fancy Enders, those look manufactured wont get any of those.

I saw a couple older looking rolls on there this past week with double enders , walker enders, benders even a barber ender- I couldn't believe the prices they went for-a couple of them went for over $300

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$300 for a roll! Incredible! I can buy a lower to mid grade gold coin for that! Barber ender? Bet that was put there deliberately. Jeez. For $300, I can buy LOTS of 90%ers or some nice morgans and peace dollars. I think most of the ender rolls on ebay are rolls that are opened up and something stuck in to make it look better. The favorite one I saw was a small gold coin stuck in a penny roll. Sure.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You get an award. Vanilla or chocolate? My best roll to date has had 2 90% ers and 1 40% er. This was an isolated roll Best box so far (if memory serves), is 1 90%. I haven't done many boxes. All my good stuff has been in individual rolls, either customer wrapped or machine wrapped.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread