Got some Silver!!

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
well for the past 8 months I am been a bit bummed, not being able to CRH due to low energy and neuropathy, severe pain, in my legs. Imagine having really super tight elastic bands around your knees, and ankles while having the bottoms of your feet beaten with a ratan baton. Sucks majorly. I haven't even been to a LCS lately either because well basically I have had no money to buy anything and they tend to mark their silverage higher than I have been wanting to pay lately. But then a guy was going thru the coinstar in our store and I asked if anything weird came out of it. I like foreign coins and have gotten some nice coins via coinstars and he said no just some canadian and a half dollar. The half dollar I knew within a second was clad and just told him that if the canadian was pre 1950 any quarters would be silver. (not totally true but I wasn't about to tell him that.) So he traded me a dollar of coinage for a dollar bill. After he left I started to go through the canadian dimes. Nothing for the first 3, then the 4th wasn't canadian, it was a Rosie!! yes!! Traded that bad boy out quick. was pretty happy. Its not a quarter but silver's silver. Unfortunately I got home and checked Coinflation and found out that not only has silver gone down but that my dime was worth only $1.50. Oh well, that's $1.40 more than I had beforehand. Hopefully I find more since I have to work the next 4 days full shift.

Sincerely, Garoulady

PS - I have gone through my coin collection and was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying some foreign none-silver coinage??

Upvote 0

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have anything germam I might be interested-
And congrats on the rosie- like you said silver is silver and any little bit grows the stack

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread