Moved posts

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CRH is really the only portion of this website I look at. I enjoy the random "silver purchase," "coin collection in the news," "check out the $2 bill I found," "where do you think silver will go" posts. They may be a bit of a stretch, but as CRH's we are all into coins and silver. They are fun to read and promote discussion. In my opinion if the mods continue to move or discourage these threads the website as a whole will suffer.

Don't let the nitpicking of 1 ruin it for all the rest of us, especially when that one never seems to add anything to this forum.

Upvote 0

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amen joe amen

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
True that my friend, if I can't come on to here to talk about those topics, then where can I go? I wont stay here, that's for sure.

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And I just realized all the different threads that were moved :(

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And I just realized all the different threads that were moved :(

If it isn't CRH it will be moved, please post in proper forums.

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come on really?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come on really?

Please post in proper forums, off topic threads will be moved or even deleted if it appears it is being done on purpose as a challenge..

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

moff347

Apr 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My post asking how to block a person has been deleted by the mods.

PLEASE

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My post asking how to block a person has been deleted by the mods.

PLEASE

Because of the attacks against Sax, rules apply to all, can not attack other members..... it will be restored once cleaned...

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have also been guilty of posting in the wrong forum, but will not hesitate to say that Tnet is probably the best site I have ever been on for keeping on things on topic and the idiots under control. I think the Mods to an excellent job. No site is perfect, but at least you don't have to sort through cuss fights and off topic posts to enjoy the categories that interest you. Just my 2 cents.

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
CRH is really the only portion of this website I look at. I enjoy the random "silver purchase," "coin collection in the news," "check out the $2 bill I found," "where do you think silver will go" posts. They may be a bit of a stretch, but as CRH's we are all into coins and silver. They are fun to read and promote discussion. In my opinion if the mods continue to move or discourage these threads the website as a whole will suffer.

Don't let the nitpicking of 1 ruin it for all the rest of us, especially when that one never seems to add anything to this forum.

Don't blame the mods or for others reporting posts. Blame it on the structure of TNet and the various sub-forums. It really is quite easy to navigate to another sub-forum. You actually might expand your discussion to others that might never frequent the CRH'ing group. Question on Federal Reserve Notes? Why not direct the question to the Paper Currency forum? It seems more appropriate. Personally, I enjoy the compartmentalization of TNet. It keeps it tidy.

SnakemanBill

Apr 24, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"We will NOT go quietly into the night" = This is my sandbox you'll play by my rules or you can get out of the sandbox.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
guyz, so long as the thread partially belongs here there isnt a problem (IMHO). There is a difference between intentionally posting here and being lost and posting here just because. please keep the previous sentence in mind before asking whether or not a thread belongs here.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"We will NOT go quietly into the night" = This is my sandbox you'll play by my rules or you can get out of the sandbox.

No, play by the Terms of Service and the rules every single member here agrees to by posting here.

From our......

TERMS, CONDITIONS, & GUIDELINES*Updated November 14th, 2011

"By using this site, you agree you have read, understand, and will abide by the following terms and conditions....*"

http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=rules

The "We will NOT go quietly into the night" is the signature line on my smartphone, it posts on every post I make on any forum on the net. I go to other sites. ...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread