Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
he is ruining this forum, and the mods just cave to his every whim.

sax player

Apr 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Rules:

Don't attack, provoke, insult, or deliberately offend anyone.

All members are equal, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, education, or experience. Never take a superior tone with, or "talk down" to, anyone.

This is taken directly from the Rules.

If a member is violating the rules or causing a disruption, report them to a mod.

If you have a personal problem with another member, use the ignore feature.

If you want to discuss issues concerning another member among yourselves, do so off the forums. Use the PM feature or email, it is not permitted on the forum.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

billionaire

Sep 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You said it yourself use the ignore button

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The eyes of the cheerful and of the melancholy man are fixed upon the same creation; but very different are the aspects which it bears to them.
Albert Pike

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
he is ruining this forum, and the mods just cave to his every whim.

This post is out of line Joe. There are members that can attest to the fact mods run these forums.

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

OP
OP
B

billionaire

Sep 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks treasure hunter now that i got my point across i think ill cool down a little... no promises though ;)

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This post is out of line Joe. There are members that can attest to the fact mods run these forums.

You guys do a great job. However, alot of these posts about silver, coins, etc and other things that we as CRH's feel are informative and interesting to our hobby keep being moved because one member reports every other post. This looks like you are catering to him.

OP
OP
B

billionaire

Sep 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah dont take it personally treasure hunter( do you have a nickname by chance) but we all sort of had the same theory

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
He's discouraging new members from posting out of fear that they will be called out. People make the choice whether or not to post in this forum, only if it is truly out of context or if the person arrived here by mistake should a thread be moved (my opinion).

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
You guys do a great job. However, alot of these posts about silver, coins, etc and other things that we as CRH's feel are informative and interesting to our hobby keep being moved because one member reports every other post. This looks like you are catering to him.

Joe, I usually agree with you, but not this time. Some posts about non-CRH related subjects may be informative and interesting, but IMO it's gotten out of hand lately. The "What are you dishing out tonight" post on Halloween was the straw that broke the camels back. For me, T-Net had turned into Facebook, and I hate Facebook. I come here to post about, and lately more often read about coin roll hunting - not to exchange pleasantries or shoot the bull, other than as related to coin roll hunting.

The mods haven't been catering to sax player's whims, they've been enforcing the rules - the violation of which was offending some people. Personally, I'm getting sick of these bickering threads of sax player griping about non-CRH related subjects, then you all retaliating. It feels like I'm back in junior high - something else I hated - and removes all desire to participate in the forums.

I move we stick to (mostly) CRH-related subjects and knock off the incessant attacks.

Is there a second?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Joe, I moved the threads and it had nothing to do with Sax. He did not even report the threads.

If thread is out of place it will be moved, we want give one forum special consideration over other forums. If we allow a forum to posts off topic then other forums will complain they are not allowed to do same.

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two words: sax player... his only posts ever about anything have been " What does this have to do with crh?" I swear that hes a bot and most of you i know agree with me. I just want to know when hes gonna call me out because this thread doesnt have anything to do with crh. Also ill be pm to treasure hunter that most of enjoy these threads.
Billionaire,
Nothing in this post relates to Coin Roll Hunting. You should post in a sub forum.
Sorry I couldn't help myself, lol!!!!
HH!
BRChiver

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe, I usually agree with you, but not this time. Some posts about non-CRH related subjects may be informative and interesting, but IMO it's gotten out of hand lately. The "What are you dishing out tonight" post on Halloween was the straw that broke the camels back. For me, T-Net had turned into Facebook, and I hate Facebook. I come here to post about, and lately more often read about coin roll hunting - not to exchange pleasantries or shoot the bull, other than as related to coin roll hunting.

The mods haven't been catering to sax player's whims, they've been enforcing the rules - the violation of which was offending some people. Personally, I'm getting sick of these bickering threads of sax player griping about non-CRH related subjects, then you all retaliating. It feels like I'm back in junior high - something else I hated - and removes all desire to participate in the forums.

I move we stick to (mostly) CRH-related subjects and knock off the incessant attacks.

Is there a second?

LOL I was tarred and feathered when I had the nerve to ask what Garoulady's "My toilet is broken" post had to do with Coin Roll Hunting. There are threads that shouldnt be in the CRH forum, I agree. But the point of the matter is Sax Player has commented on many posts that are of great relevance. CRH is more than just the act of going to banks. To me it encompasses rare coins and currency, precious metals, buying/selling and other things. You cant always box things up and put a pretty bow on them!

Im sorry you dont like Facebook, but well everything is turning into facebook. I resisted FB for 5+ years before I relented this past year (to keep in touch with a sick family member). There are things I still dont like about FB and there are things I don;t like about TN - but you have to take the good with the bad sometimes.

I'm also tired of the back and forth, but I devote alot of time and energy to CRH and this website and I'm not just going to sit back and let one member ruin it for me and everyone else.

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two words: sax player... his only posts ever about anything have been " What does this have to do with crh?" I swear that hes a bot and most of you i know agree with me. I just want to know when hes gonna call me out because this thread doesnt have anything to do with crh. Also ill be pm to treasure hunter that most of enjoy these threads.

What does this have to do with crh?

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread