going forward

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our forums having been running for over 15 years.

We will not change the way our forums are structured to suit any one forum .....

Per our rules.....

" TreasureNet is not responsible for removing or editing any post. Information you post WILL NOT be considered copyrighted or otherwise protected from use by anyone else.

We make no guarantees or warrantees as to the length of time posted information will remain online. We reserve the right to delete or modify any post, avatar or image, at any time, and for any reason. We reserve the right to limit any users' access to any feature, including the ability to search, post, browse, upload avatars, etc..

We reserve the right to ban any user, and/or delete any user account (including all posts) at any time, for any reason. Bans are not subject to member review, approval, protest, or appeal."

"Respect our moderators. Our moderators are tasked with keeping TreasureNet family friendly, on topic, and civil. Not always an easy task. Insults, and personal attacks against our moderators will not be tolerated and may be grounds for account deletion and banning. If you've posted something, and it disappears, don't make a big deal out of it in another post! (You've probably violated some rule below!)"

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
me and fiddy established ourselves on coin talk if things get even worse here we're going to move

Please no... Don't Go... What would we ever do without you? ::)

Mr. Silver Stash

Mar 3, 2012
The Constitution State
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker
Primary Interest:
Other
Sometimes posts/threads in here seem slightly off topic, but I think that they are so infrequent that it isn't really a TOS violation (one man's opinion.) I do think that these threads are CRH relating as they exhibit the overall mentality & varied hunting considerations, concerns and interests of CRHers. I am surprised that one member is getting free reign to influence the existing content and topics allowed to be discussed in this forum from my duration as a member.

I am not trying to "fly in the face" of the mods or anything. Just expressing an opinion and reflection as a member of this fine website.

I only had $1000 in halves orders this week and found two 40%'s.
HH - JJ

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes posts/threads in here seem slightly off topic, but I think that they are so infrequent that it isn't really a TOS violation (one man's opinion.) I do think that these threads are CRH relating as they exhibit the overall mentality & varied hunting considerations, concerns and interests of CRHers. I am surprised that one member is getting free reign to influence the existing content and topics allowed to be discussed in this forum from my duration as a member.

I am not trying to "fly in the face" of the mods or anything. Just expressing an opinion and reflection as a member of this fine website.

I only had $1000 in halves orders this week and found two 40%'s.
HH - JJ

No one us getting free reign, as I have already stated, he was NOT reporting threads for being off topic. I got one off topic report which was after I warned to stop attacking threads and to use the report icon.

One other report was over a thread attacking him.

I moved the posts that were off topic because of being off topic, it had nothing to do with Sax and I have already explained why....

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
I just popped back in after being off doing other stuff for awhile and I'm seeing alot of drama over here that I don't quite understand. At first I thought after reading some of these posts that maybe the "coin" forum had been removed making it so regular collectors had no place to post but it's still there. I got no dog in this fight but just what exactly is it that's getting posted in the CRH forum that dosn't have a proper section elsewhere and what's the big deal about posting in the proper place ? Guys threatening to leave over it & stuff if they're not allowed to post OT stuff in the wrong forums... That said though I also see alot of regular members having issues with one particular guy and I have to wonder why he hasn't got the ban hammer if he's just here to create drama and disrupt everyone elses enjoyment of the site. I was following a "political" thread earlier today that got the axe and saw nothing wrong with any of the comments. Guess I'l just lurk in the shadows until I figure out what the hell is going on... I will say this though.. On at least a couple of other forums I hang out on "purposely creating drama" is one of the offenses someone can be banned for and it's a great idea. When some fool is constantly poking at everyone else just to be a jerk it ruins the experience for everyone. I just did a search of all the recent posts by one particular individual and he should be the poster child for what an internet troll is... Just my 2 cents worth. I think the mods here have a tough job and do the best they can and let alot slide but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do for the good of the entire group..

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread