Where is TimZim?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He has been here. Got PM from him yesterday, he just hasn't posted.

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

tallguybry

Jan 12, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Other
As for me, I've been lurking, just not hunting as much as I'd like. I have scored some silver lately...

image-3921077238.jpg

I did score this crispy $100 bill at a bank. I paid the teller spot plus an extra $20. Probably worth what I paid for it, but still cool none the less.

image-1766463299.jpg

I hope everyone is well!

H$H!!
TGB

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes life gets in the way of doing what we want, and I think that is what happened to TZ. I'm sure he'll be back.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TZ quit CRH'n, he bought a new car and moved down to Florida to see his sons I think. I'll link the thread where he said it.

I was wrong it was not TZ I got pm from. His last post was 11/13

I have to tell you guys the break has been good for me. The banks are ready to get me boxes. But my step son moved to fla. And I just sold my gold and the 4000 40% to buy a new 2014 Nissan 370z Nismo so I will be out a little longer. I do look in to see how you all are doing. So many of you guy have been asking me when am coming back. Thanks Timzim:occasion14:

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I knew he had to take a break, miss seeing his posts. Maybe this is why we've gotten better boxes recently, lol. Think of what he used to pull that now remains in circulation. Better boxes or not, ready to see him back in the game!
HH!
BRChiver

DrCaufield

Jul 25, 2013
Could it also be coincidence that gas prices have gone down since he quit since national consumption has gone down with his route easing demand

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Could it also be coincidence that gas prices have gone down since he quit since national consumption has gone down with his route easing demand

yeah but now that TZ's consumption is down, it will shift the aggregate demand to the left making us go into another recession which would cause a rise in gas prices again. TZ caused the create depression of 2013.

And BRCHIVER, what do you mean by "we". "we?????" "WE?????" no, you are the only person to get a good box lately. most of us (myself included) have been in skunksville.

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah but now that TZ's consumption is down, it will shift the aggregate demand to the left making us go into another recession which would cause a rise in gas prices again. TZ caused the create depression of 2013.

And BRCHIVER, what do you mean by "we". "we?????" "WE?????" no, you are the only person to get a good box lately. most of us (myself included) have been in skunksville.

My bad if I live in the same area as the legendary "LJ". I ran across this forum in '08 by accident and that's when I started following. Some spots it's hot others not so much. I guess around my part people look for a quick buck instead of seeing the value of what they have.
HH!
BRChiver

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread