Silent reader but here are some my results.

Rustystcloud

Oct 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Since starting CRH I have used this site to build some great relationships and been mostly a silent reader. I would like to see this forum continue to improve my hobby/my stacks/my success rate with banks/ ect ect because I do read exciting posts of great boxes which helps me overcome my bad boxes. :laughing7:

So to show some support to this site and forum I am pleased to share some of my results since September. Please glance down at my signature.

Happy hunting and hope everyone can get along and continue to support this awesome hobby of ours.

Upvote 0

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Since starting CRH I have used this site to build some great relationships and been mostly a silent reader. I would like to see this forum continue to improve my hobby/my stacks/my success rate with banks/ ect ect because I do read exciting posts of great boxes which helps me overcome my bad boxes. :laughing7: So to show some support to this site and forum I am pleased to share some of my results since September. Please glance down at my signature. Happy hunting and hope everyone can get along and continue to support this awesome hobby of ours.
unfortunately I can't see it cuz I'm on my phone but I'm sure it's dope. Keep stackin

OP
OP
R

Rustystcloud

Oct 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
image.jpg
unfortunately I can't see it cuz I'm on my phone but I'm sure it's dope. Keep stackin

Hope this pic helps show my results sorry for poor quality. iPad not doing this AG justice

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread