Trifecta!!! Collection Dump Continues!

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First off, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I took last week off from work to enjoy some much needed relaxation and family time. I had two boxes that came in Friday that I picked up today. For those that missed it, I had two great boxes recently filled with BU Kens and Bens. Well it continued again today! The first yielded me a '76S, '86 comm, a 76 and 83 with both sides heads. They are hollow sounding but I can't seem to be able to split them like the other magician coins I've found. The second box blew my mind. Not exactly a "Dream Box" but hey, I'm jumping for joy!!
Box 2:
7-Walkers
19-'64's most BU
14-Bens most BU
13-40%ers most BU
HH!
BRChiver

IMG_8569.jpg IMG_8572.jpg IMG_8573.jpg IMG_8574.jpg IMG_8579.jpg IMG_8580.jpg IMG_8576.jpg
IMG_8589.jpg IMG_8582.jpg IMG_8583.jpg IMG_8585.jpg

Upvote 0

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it pick up day yet??
Great stuff - congrats!

Last edited:

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sunovagun- wow hope it keeps up for ya man- that's one serious colllection dump- sad in some aspects and yet exciting for you ;-)

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

OP
OP
BRChiver

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sunovagun- wow hope it keeps up for ya man- that's one serious colllection dump- sad in some aspects and yet exciting for you ;-)

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking
Thanks. Yeah it's sad to think that someone had saved these since the '50's and '60's and they would just get cashed in for face value but I'm glad that I found them!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a beautiful sight. You are definitely right in on a silver dump! Good luck getting the rest.

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
brchiver, If its not to much trouble what are you totals so far from this collection dump? I have a feeling you need to order a few more boxes ASAP if you have not already. Im sure there is still some of this collection mixed in other boxes. Good luck! HH

OP
OP
BRChiver

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
brchiver, If its not to much trouble what are you totals so far from this collection dump? I have a feeling you need to order a few more boxes ASAP if you have not already. Im sure there is still some of this collection mixed in other boxes. Good luck! HH

Mark1982,
Your user name always gets me, that's my name and birth year lol.
If my math is right I've pulled the following from the 3 collection dump boxes:
8 Walkers
28 Bens
38 '64 Kens
42 40%ers

Anytime I order lots of boxes I find NOTHING.
"A Steady Pace will Lead to Success!"
HH!
BRChiver

OP
OP
BRChiver

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, now you are just showing off

I was lucky, right area where it was dumped. Trust me this is more than I dreamt. I just don't post all the skunk threads...I could clog up this forum with my last 6 months!
HH!
BRChiver

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow! Awesome man, love those white rims! I dont get to start my search till Wednesday this week, Tuesday order was switched to Thursday by my vault teller( she forgot to order for Tuesday), hoping for something good this week!

Btw, the 2 sided coin you found most likely wont open, I have 2 ( 76 and 72) that are both heads on both sides, neither one will open. Good luck the rest of the week buddy! HH, Maverick.

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The reverse ender looks like no "FG"
What year/mint is that?

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was lucky, right area where it was dumped. Trust me this is more than I dreamt. I just don't post all the skunk threads...I could clog up this forum with my last 6 months!
HH!
BRChiver

Jealousy, nothing more, nothing less. I havent found CRAP in a few months!!!

E-Money

Sep 25, 2013
Picked up three boxes today. All the rolls look like they have already been opened. :( does that happen to msny of you ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread