eminem-chainsaw.jpg
How do you guys do it?

Upvote 0

mammoth29

Feb 22, 2013
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With a little spit & grit & stick-to-it-ivness! Really though I think I used a knife.

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
Dump a box into a canvas bag, tie it shut, smash it on the ground for a minute or 2, then dump into a bin. The wrappers all fall right off, its great.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The brinks boxes give you instructions on how to open the plastic rolls.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Box cutter type knife. I find myself having to do electrical stuff occasionally so normally have one somewhere. Just a little on an end, and that's all that's needed.

Will45

Sep 1, 2013
PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I throw them at something.

Nydus Touch

Jan 9, 2013
Midwest
Primary Interest:
Other
They all have a little seam that you can snip with scissors and then pull apart to get the roll about half opened. From there: squeezing the opposite end should get you the rest of the way.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to say, brinks nickel and quarter rolls really hurt my hands when attempting to open them.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
To make matters worse, even worse, Brinks taunts us about the clear wrappers. If any of you have bothered to look at the box, there are instructions and one of them says no more having to bang the roll they show someone banging the roll against something. then it says "easy open" and shows someones squeezing it. It is not this simple, brinks rolls are from heck. They wont burn. I was going to suggest to em, to disolve them in acid; but let me tells you, these wrappers are so nasty, so resliant, the acid will disolve the coin before it disolves the wrapper. Yes, really. If you try to hammer them, the hammer will recoil back. Use a razor? well these scumbag rolls will be extra slippery, and cause you to slip and cut yourself. I don't know if any of the aforementioned content is true or not, but I do know that Brinks is a pain to open.

The look on tella's faces when you bring a brinks dump unrolled. they know it's trouble.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread