Attachments

• 2-27tot.jpg
    2-27tot.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 471
Upvote 0

AFModell

Feb 27, 2006
DE
Hey Tim! Glad to see other TX CRHers in here with big hauls! :) I spent some time in Abilene TX, and I think I was the only CRH there cause the pickings were ripe. Hope the Houston area treats you well! Im in Del Rio now, and the pickings are slim. 13000 people doesnt give you many halves. :)

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very impressive Tim. Excellent day! Don't you wish they could all be like that. With days like you had....that will build a stash quick.

What is equally as impressive is the number of proofs you found.....WTG dude!!! KUDOS!!!

Love the silver!!!

prizm II

Dec 21, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites prizm II
Thats a lot of silver value for the time spent to find it. Great finds, congrats to you!!

OP
OP
TxTim

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
lejeuene said:
Very impressive Tim. Excellent day! Don't you wish they could all be like that. With days like you had....that will build a stash quick.

What is equally as impressive is the number of proofs you found.....WTG dude!!! KUDOS!!!

Love the silver!!!

Thanks Lejeuene-

They are just 2005 P's (Philadelphia mint), not proofs - sure wish they were! I know they weren't meant for circulation but don't know what they're worth.

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
TXTim said:
lejeuene said:

Love the silver!!!

Thanks Lejeuene-

They are just 2005 P's (Philadelphia mint), not proofs - sure wish they were! I know they weren't meant for circulation but don't know what they're worth.

Though the '05Ps may not be proofs, their low mintage (2- 3 M) makes them keepers nontheless; much on the order of the 87P & D.

Great finds BTW and great photos !

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
Some fantastic keepers!!!! You are doing better at finding silver, coin rolling than detecting. :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread