if you won

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buy/build my own bank, have more coins to order and dump than any man could ever dream of.
agme

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dunno ??? $1,000,000 in cents is actually 100,000,000 coins... that's 40,000 boxes or roughly 280 tons.

theekman

Jan 1, 2013
Illinois
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
id make it rain half dollars at the strip club

johnomerta

Sep 29, 2013
North Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
I would open my own business and have an armored truck move the coins for me. I would never worry about a dump bank again. Lol

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya if I won I dont think id be CRH any more- id have way too many things id be doing with my time mainly traveling the world- id just buy my stack
But I do like the idea of just having the armored service deliver and pick up for me anytime

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
Ya if I won I dont think id be CRH any more- id have way too many things id be doing with my time mainly traveling the world- id just buy my stack
But I do like the idea of just having the armored service deliver and pick up for me anytime

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

You can do that now if you want to pay 400+ a month lol

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I would hire ALL you CRH guys out there, and pay double melt prices, just so I could corner the silver market, just like the Hunt family tried to do years ago.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
If you had won that $626ish million mega millions how much coinage would you have done. I think i would do a milion in each denomination without worrying about dumping. That would be the life...
id just put it in the bank and keep Rollin like I been doing. Rollin in the streets is the Rollin for me

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got the mega and gots my 1$ back:occasion18:

mineralized_miner

Dec 2, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster GT
Fisher F2
Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about CRHing double eagles or $4 gold coins all day? lots of rare varieties in those rolls.

Just kidding. I'd get enough cents to buy a Ryedale sorter in pennies, then sort a bunch, like 100$ worth, then make modifications so that it can process like $200 over the course of a few hours or so, then get a fancy car and then speed on the interstate, then get pulled over and fined, then pay for my ticket in pennies!!!

But maybe half cents, trimes, 2 cent pieces, bullion coins, or pre-colonials.

I think I'll stich with my origional ideas!

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Being at the game for 30+ years, I would have to commit to one final hunt. I would be draining the half supply in various districts. I have numerous relatives spread throughout the lower 48 that would need new homes and mortgages paid off. That requires a lot of halves for payment. After The Great Hunt, I would have to call it quits and buy my stash ala Redfield.

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Id make such big of an investment into one of the armored car company's I'd be part owner so I could do what I always wanted to do.

Search the actual hoppers and sorters before our halves get wrapped

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I had $626 mil I would just buy what I wanted.

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I had that much money I would empty out the reserve to get all those good boxes on the bottom!

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would I CRH? Yes. Would I use my new budget to really ramp it up? Yes.

Would I be putting all my money into silver/gold? No.

I could see myself setting up some coin counters to sort cents, dimes, and halves way more efficiently.

LOL a warehouse with a few coin counters with dropoffs/pickups. Sounds fun. Definitely invest in some security for myself and the building.

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I had won I would have asked for my stack in half boxes! I would've had a couple 18 wheelers waiting!! I would then search and dump them ALL at my favorite Nazi teller!! Bank wouldn't say a word because they would be receiving a half billion dollar deposit(my bad it's in halves :laughing7:)
HH!
BRChiver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread