392.6 KB · Views: 96
Upvote 0

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
Slow and steady wins the race. Your stack will grow, stick at it. Ag for FV, nothing beats that either haha. Had a teller ask me if I collected silver today, I said yes, and she gave me a dime for 10 cents lol. Get the tellers on your good side and you'll win every time.

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta love the 1st find is a merc- kinda grungy but still awesome
And ya any thing added to the stack is a plus in my eyes

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Dec 5, 2013
Springfield, MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
New to this so please bear with me...you can go into a bank and ask to buy rolls that other people have deposited? Do they have them very often?

Dec 5, 2013
Springfield, MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"They're a bank, they cycle a lot of money. As far as producing, it's a coin flip"

Wow, Omega. It's like buying lottery tickets with a full refund if it doesn't pay.

"$248,500.00 Searched
138.83 oz of Ag found CRH
Started CRH Early July 2013! This is week 23 for me."

That's incredible!

Thanks. I think I'm going to start tomorrow.
Imagine if you had access to the take from coin changers at Wal Mart!

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Wow, Omega. It's like buying lottery tickets with a full refund if it doesn't pay.

That analogy only works if you take into consideration that you may waste hours or even days scratching those lottery tickets, with nothing to show for it. Free silver? Yes, but only if you don't value your time. A few bucks an hour is likely how much you'll net in silver for your efforts.

Jav

Dec 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job, that is a great looking coin!

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Got my first box of halves and dimes. Got skunked on my halves but on my third to last rolls of dimes I finally found this 1940 mercury dime.
id say it's in wack condition but still I great find a tella won't get!

Attachments

• image-3884143469.jpg
    image-3884143469.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 109

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That analogy only works if you take into consideration that you may waste hours or even days scratching those lottery tickets, with nothing to show for it. Free silver? Yes, but only if you don't value your time. A few bucks an hour is likely how much you'll net in silver for your efforts.

Spot on former teller- so many newbies get in this hobby (I include myself) and think theyre gonna hit big ag finds and have nothing to lose- and even though gas is down a bit its still very time consuming, especially of youre doing more than a couple boxes a week- sure you can get the occasional cwr while youre out n about which is great but once youre hooked into crh you wont wantnto stop at just the occasional stop by-

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
Spot on former teller- so many newbies get in this hobby (I include myself) and think theyre gonna hit big ag finds and have nothing to lose- and even though gas is down a bit its still very time consuming, especially of youre doing more than a couple boxes a week- sure you can get the occasional cwr while youre out n about which is great but once youre hooked into crh you wont wantnto stop at just the occasional stop by-

Volume Volume Volume....

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People tend to post their good finds and not their bad finds on here, just a friendly reminder that crh isn't all huge scores and profit. I spend more on gas than the amount of silver I take in each week but I love the hobby.

OP
OP
M

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Searched another box of dimes tonight. Able to find my 2nd and 3rd silver dimes in that box. A 47 and 54 rosie.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread