tallguybry

Jan 12, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Hey,

Since I have a little of time to post before our Christmas Dinner comes out of the oven, I thought I'd share the short-term news!

For starters, I just re-upgraded my membership. Becoming a Charter Member costs the same as two trips to Starbucks ($20). There is a lot that goes into this humble abode we call home. All of that "stuff" costs money. So I ask that you consider donating those two cups of coffee from Starbucks and support TNet!

Anywho. I know that there is "Christmas Ag" out there. Weather and work permitting, I'll find it.

"Baby TGB" is due Feburary 14th. My Brother (walla183) is coming the Monday after. We're starting to line up a "Mega-Box-Bonanza". How many we get and where we will be getting them from is a closely guarded secret! Who has a forklift we can borrow?

I hope everyone had a great Holiday. May the New Year bring you plenty of Ag!!

YAHTZEE!
TGB

Upvote 0

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Bry. Hope your having a good Christmas also. And I hope everything goes well with the new addition to your family. And good luck with all your silver hunting in the new year too.

May all your boxes be loaded and all your CRHing dreams come true.

H$H!

jr98119

Sep 21, 2011
The Paris of Appalachia
Detector(s) used
bare hands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Hey,

For starters, I just re-upgraded my membership. Becoming a Charter Member costs the same as two trips to Starbucks ($20). There is a lot that goes into this humble abode we call home. All of that "stuff" costs money. So I ask that you consider donating those two cups of coffee from Starbucks and support TNet!

YAHTZEE!
TGB

The post office won't let me send the coffees - something about "mailing liquids." Just as well, since I wasn't sure whether TreasureNet wanted room for cream or not.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread