Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
My homie Virtual Paul http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/members/56440.html is actively contributing to our rollin' hobby. He made a dedicated YouTube channel to show off how dope we coin roll hunnas really are.
Here is his channel Paul W - YouTube

Now I know he doesn't always find keepers, but he is able to keep his chill. After we rollin' we smoke some hookah and stare at the ducks. We even spotted a swan the other day chasing some ice fishermen. This man is so dope. It's no wonder so many rappers joined this site!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
He has a high view-to-comment ratio 27 views and 26 comments. There aint two people on this planet who doesn't like his last video. Even you and I don't have that type of attach rate, and we the best in the rap game.

Hey virtual paul, you see this? can you give eminem and myself a shoutout on your next youtube video. I want a video talking about square one, how you got into coin roll hunting, talk about when you used to smoke the pipe. the whole darn nine yards.

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey virtual paul, you see this? can you give eminem and myself a shoutout on your next youtube video. I want a video talking about square one, how you got into coin roll hunting, talk about when you used to smoke the pipe. the whole darn nine yards.

I second this. Though he is probably busy risking his life for us, we need at least a mention!! Where are you Virtual Paul??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread