Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
My homie Virtual Paul http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/members/56440.html is actively contributing to our rollin' hobby. He made a dedicated YouTube channel to show off how dope we coin roll hunnas really are.
Here is his channel Paul W - YouTube

Now I know he doesn't always find keepers, but he is able to keep his chill. After we rollin' we smoke some hookah and stare at the ducks. We even spotted a swan the other day chasing some ice fishermen. This man is so dope. It's no wonder so many rappers joined this site!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Dopest Video since Tim Zim lighting halves on fire

Last edited:

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
I like the goatee. paul should have taken his tobacco pipe with with him & smoked it while he hunted.

he set at least 10 records in this vid. he's goin viral now.

Virtual Paul

Feb 23, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LMAO HAHAHA You guys are too funny!!!!!!!!!!! Well done and thanks for the grins Eminem, 50 Cent and hotrod!!!

Virtual Paul

Feb 23, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you for making my Christmas with your exciting action packed videos

LOL I don't know about action packed, LOL, but I thought it would be a fun way to do a roll. It really was a chilly day in Michigan that day and my fingers cant hardly stand the cold anymore. Thanks for doing this! It was really a nice thought and I really appreciate it!

May we both have a fantastic 2014. I will continue to risk life and limb to try to put a smile on your face. I also look forward to doing mu usual HUGE volume of coins LMAO!!!!!!!!! Thanks again bud!

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL I don't know about action packed, LOL, but I thought it would be a fun way to do a roll. It really was a chilly day in Michigan that day and my fingers cant hardly stand the cold anymore. Thanks for doing this! It was really a nice thought and I really appreciate it! May we both have a fantastic 2014. I will continue to risk life and limb to try to put a smile on your face. I also look forward to doing mu usual HUGE volume of coins LMAO!!!!!!!!! Thanks again bud!
homie I think you should hang from a tree and start searchin' maybe even start Rollin at the beach or near an active volcano. The possibilities are endless. You, and you only, are willing to risk you life for our entertainment. Much respect.

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
image-2632575658.jpg

Dope man right here hope the upload works

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
he's going to get one of the 2013 coin roll hunting awards. I seldom allow violations to the 2013 CRH'n awards, but he is a special case, risking his own life, hunting on thin ice.
I ain't never seen that kind of dedication to our hobby, and this is coming from a man who took three Ike rolls to tha head from a deranged tella.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other

The man munches on Rolled gold, while searching rolled coins. I never seen someone roll gold, coins, or pretzels so hard like my man paul.

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other

The man munches on Rolled gold, while searching rolled coins. I never seen someone roll gold, coins, or pretzels so hard like my man paul.

homie he so dope he craps gold into the toilet and flushes

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread