worse then skunked

tomesmalls

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2013
Griffith, Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm finding that it is nearly impossible to even find banks that carry halves anymore..... I'm reluctant to order a box because it is primarily brinks around here and people have been posting on here about their terrible luck. It seems the amount I spent on gas the last couple days I should have just went and bought an ounce of silver..... Just kind of venting and looking for ideas

Upvote 0

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm finding that it is nearly impossible to even find banks that carry halves anymore..... I'm reluctant to order a box because it is primarily brinks around here and people have been posting on here about their terrible luck. It seems the amount I spent on gas the last couple days I should have just went and bought an ounce of silver..... Just kind of venting and looking for ideas

I definitely spend more on gas most weeks than just going out and buying the ag- as far as the courier goes they will all have good and skunk boxes- from the sounds of it crh just might not be for you and thats cool its not for everyone-

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

OP
OP
T

tomesmalls

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2013
Griffith, Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do enjoy it. I enjoy the hunt more then anything. Plus with the business we do with our bank they can't tell me no when I come in to dump the coins. Just spent half the day yesterday scrounging up about $20 in loose ones

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Coin Roll Hunting.

Better grab those dimes while you are in there so you dont leave every bank emptyhanded.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to Coin Roll Hunting.

Better grab those dimes while you are in there so you dont leave every bank emptyhanded.

Wow, you kinda toned it down with that one Joe lol, I was expecting a little more, getting soft in your elder years:laughing7:.

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, you kinda toned it down with that one Joe lol, I was expecting a little more, getting soft in your elder years:laughing7:.

Lol I thought the same thing Mav- whats up Joe?

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hes probably havin a few beers and mellowing out for the end of the year lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread