maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I am on the wagon after 27 years of smoking, it was a horrible habit, but, if you smoke, then you know how hard it is or was to quit, I used e cigs to quit, they do work, Infowarior ( who I miss on here) started e cigs to quit too. HH, Maverick.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Homie I says it once and I says it again, virtual paul and I smoke some hookah after we rollin'

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I smoked for 14 years.. Jan 31 makes 2 years cig free. I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed a smoke but after a couple signs it was time to do something. But hey I would still miss a big Cuban!
HH!
BRChiver

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a pharmacist, I invite all who do use it (be it cigs, chew, or whatever), to use the new year to make that change and quit. You can do it!! No matter how long you have used, it's never too late and there are always benefits from quitting.

Happy New Year, all! Let's make it a special year, 2014!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a pharmacist, I invite all who do use it (be it cigs, chew, or whatever), to use the new year to make that change and quit. You can do it!! No matter how long you have used, it's never too late and there are always benefits from quitting.

Like x1000000000

OP
OP
50cent

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other

em, take this dawgs advice.

Uncle Ben

Apr 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smoked 3 packs a day for 22 years.....quit cold turkey (answered prayer) been cig free for 11 years.....ran 2 marathons breaking free....it's tv for me when I crh.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Craft beer for me. Usually something I can only have one of on a weeknight :laughing7:

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never saw a need for it. My dad and brother both smoked and gave it up cold turkey years ago.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I do enjoy a Cuban cigar and a few shots of Coffee Liqueur on the rocks while CRH. Even though I vacation in Cuba every year I only have maybe 6 cigars a year and that's it.
IMG_0012.JPG

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't smoke, never have, never will. It's a nasty habit and my girlfriend's whole family (with the exception of her step dad, her sister, and her) smokes a lot. Lost my dad to lung cancer; his suffering was hell on me, him, and my whole family.

"I said to myself this ain't gonna be so tough... and with that little bit of assurance, I took another puff."

- DS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread