2014 huntin plans

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Tell them you own a business and you'd like bags for deposit, tell them your a single person business and there is no need to open a business account. Works alot for me.

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
Make sure you can get instant credit for the bags, only a small fraction of banks will do it for me, but then again, I have some other tricks up my sleeves:). The bags are expensive!! I just paid 180 (i think) for 250 coinlok bags. It's a killer! So if you can, get them from banks. If doing a small volume, banks should supply you. If doing volume, your on your own for bags. Goodluck! Keep us updated.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Make sure you can get instant credit for the bags, only a small fraction of banks will do it for me, but then again, I have some other tricks up my sleeves:). The bags are expensive!! I just paid 180 (i think) for 250 coinlok bags. It's a killer! So if you can, get them from banks. If doing a small volume, banks should supply you. If doing volume, your on your own for bags. Goodluck! Keep us updated.

Wow you have to buy bags? I always get mine for free. I think I'd reroll before I ever paid for bags.

OP
OP
crhgymnast1

crhgymnast1

Jun 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tell them you own a business and you'd like bags for deposit, tell them your a single person business and there is no need to open a business account. Works alot for me.

Hahaha I wish I could but im 15 so that probably wont work. Lol

OP
OP
crhgymnast1

crhgymnast1

Jun 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

How would you go about getting instant credit

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hahaha I wish I could but im 15 so that probably wont work. Lol

Look clean shaven, get a good hair cut, horned rimmed glasses and a fedora. have your parents take you to brooks brothers to get a decent suit. Pretend to smoke a cigar for a while outside, then go in like you mean business and try it.

OP
OP
crhgymnast1

crhgymnast1

Jun 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look clean shaven, get a good hair cut, horned rimmed glasses and a fedora. have your parents take you to brooks brothers to get a decent suit. Pretend to smoke a cigar for a while outside, then go in like you mean business and try it.
.......... Well it's worth a shot lol

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
I Just turned 18, and they all think I have a legit business, LOL!

hotrod

Bronze Member
May 12, 2012
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
your getting screwed !
why would you give extra money to a bank?
have you tried any other banks??

hotrod

Bronze Member
May 12, 2012
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I pick up 20-25k in halfs, and dump 20-25k in halfs a week, what else are they gonna think? haha

that's some nice volume!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread