skunk streak ends

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well picked up 4 boxes today that arent part of my normal weekly pickup- 1st 3 boxes skunks bringing me to a current 47 box skunk streak- in the last box 1st row of rolls I found a crappy '92 clad proof and a '85 gold plated so was hoping to maybe have something else in and low and behold found a very dirty '66- ugh only 1 40% but beats another skunk :-)

ForumRunner_20140106_143814.png

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Upvote 0

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
Nice work. I'm 18 boxes into a skunk streak, my longest ever. I'd love to see a lone 40%er.

bertmaster2000

Dec 19, 2013
Northern US
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang, you guys make me feel really fortunate having found 9, 40's and 3, 90's in the 12 boxes I just finished, which was a lot of boxes for me. I admire your tenacity!

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Glad to hear u finally ended that streak. Bet seeing that first silver after so long was a nice sight. I sure admire your dedication & persistency too. I don't think I could of lasted that long. Hope its a sign of better hunting days ahead for u in the New Year and u can start stacking again!

H$H!

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys- the gold plated was really a cool site as well- honestly it had such a vibrant rim for 1 spilt sec thought I had an actual gold coin (oh man I can dream right?)
I just hope I start getting the new boxes again cause I want some of the christmas dumps I saw right before christmas

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a gold plated a few weeks ago. Any idea why these were made? Or their value?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread