another crh dream

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So its been a couple weeks since she ve had a crh dream- last nights was a duzzie
Went to a new bank and asked for boxes of halves and dimes- the teller said ya they had a bunch of old boxes in their vault and if I wanted them I had to go in and get them, so as I walked in it was so dusty inside like no one had been in there for decades- the teller turns on a light over in one corner and I see hundreds of boxes stacked from the floor to the top of a 12foot ceiling- in all denominations- and they are old- I see dates on them and they all say '65 and older- I literally stop breathing and tell her I need to run to an atm to pull out more cash- I drain every account I had and max out allm my CC to get enough cash to get all the halves and qtrs to begin with- take them back to my car and start rippen them open and every single roll is a solid roll of '64 and older-
Then I wake up

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Upvote 0

TypeCoin971793

Oct 7, 2013
Here or There or Anywhere
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Skunksville almost seems to have made you mad, no offence. All that resultless hoping and straining to look at a ton of common clad coins can take quite a toll on a person and his mind.

I collect type coins (hence my username), and I had an interesting dream on that topic. I was investigating an old house with four friends (haunted? I don't remember, but there were mysterious mummified corpes lying around. Don't ask), and I came to this bureau. I was opening the drawers and one was filled with bunches of old coins, pre 1880, and all in magnificent condition. Most of which I immediately recognized were half dimes and three-cent pieces. I put all of them in a bag and hurriedly tried to leave. I don't remember much after that. I think I went into a booby-trapped staircase, died, and woke up. Many of my dreams tend to end this way....

Then there was one last night where a whole bunch of good things were happening to me. I had just transferred to a new school in my dream, and that turned out to be a disaster. Then I went home and saw a Bugatti Veyron sitting in the driveway. Someone came out of the house and said I could have it. Feeling exuberant, I went to my room and started watching a program about finding interesting coins in circulation. Inspired, I started looking through a box of coins and found a whole bunch of crazy stuff, from mid-grade flowing hair and draped bust large cents to lovely seated halves. Then my alarm went off and I woke up.

Last edited:

yf30

Dec 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am amazed to come across fellow CRH dreamers. This is one of those things that non-CRH people just don't get. I have had many CRH dreams, most of them similar to lamrussels, where you're in this unbelievably good luck situation. Has nothing to do with skunks, just the thrill of the hunt.

yf30

Dec 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just had another one last night.

I dreamt that I walked into a bank and the manager said they were getting new desks and workstations for the tellers. I asked him if he found anything hidden in the old desks as he threw them out. He said yes and led me to the back where he had bags upon bags of old coins. I was trying to figure out what price to offer him. Then I woke up. Bummer.

Anyone else has CRH dreams, other than me and iamrussel?

kennedyfan

Jul 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
Bank Tellers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone else has CRH dreams, other than me and iamrussel?

Me? All the time. Well, I've had quite a few. Can't really remember the details on any of them though.

Nydus Touch

Jan 9, 2013
Midwest
Primary Interest:
Other
I most often have CRH nightmares. Like I see silvers in my dumps or I just miss out on that good teller tray find to someone just ahead of me in line.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread