List of Half Dollars to Look For

Guest 1551

Aug 4, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Other
Good luck to the OP! I got $50 in halves the other day and got 31 90%ers and 36 40%ers. I've only hunted 241 halves in my entire life.

Guest 1551

Aug 4, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Other
quit now, and you'll be on the top ten in terms of Ag/Skunk ratio on the T-net leader boards.

Haha if there was one I might. Lol. I'm averaging a 27.8 silver halves per 100 I search lol

crhgymnast1

Jun 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re-rolling just one box took forever. I'm not looking forward to re-rolling four boxes! Lol. I have plans of dumping them at a BOA on the other side of town, already rolled up. I've been calling around other banks in the Miami area for coin counters, no such luck yet. If anyone in Southern Florida knows of a place with a coin counter, please let me know!
most large banks like bofa or chase don't have counters. Try with some small banks or credit unions HH

minkybodl

Aug 19, 2011
Most of the TD banks have Penny Arcade machines that are free for members and there are a lot of them on the East Coast of Fl. You are still better off using coinlock bags when dropping off a whole box or more just so you don't tie up the machine. I don't know of any other Bank besides down here other than the credit unions that have change machines.

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would really like to find one of these...

Stonemoutain.jpg

Keep @ it and HH !! :icon_thumright:

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
I think someone else posted finding one of those Stone Mountain Commens in the past couple of yrs since I've been here. It would sure be a pretty cool find. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread