Getting my dumps back

johnomerta

Sep 29, 2013
North Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been getting my dumps back. I drop off at a Loomis and pick up at a Brinks. I'm getting the same coins back which means somebody is picking my dumps up and dropping them off at a Brinks bank and I get them back pretty quickly. When I score it's at a different bank. The issue is that getting other banks to order me boxes is half way half the time. One bank has an excuse for the last month and it's driving me crazy. Furthermore I don't want to pick up at Loomis bank because I dump there because they have good coin counting machine. Other banks in my area have small machines that have to be switched out every $100 or so. Same make coins an all. The most common is a T on the reverse, dot in the ear or some number which I can't make since of.

Some advice please.

Upvote 0

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heres another scenerio -The different couriers could use the same processing plant to disperse coins-

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

OP
OP
J

johnomerta

Sep 29, 2013
North Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
The courier picks up the picks up all the bags and drops them off to wherever the Brinks company rolls them? Does that mean I would have to drop them off in a different area so I don't get them back? What would my best move be cause I'm lost.

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
Heres another scenerio -The different couriers could use the same processing plant to disperse coins-

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Thats how it is down here in SoCal. Brinks owned the processing plant, but I get my coin from all the carriers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread