Thanks to you all....

Uncle Ben

Apr 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read some time ago about hobo nickels on t net in the crh thread. That is why I am posting here....I found this cool coin in 1973 while on vacation with my family.... I just thought it was cool and put it with my marbles, jacks, and other stuff.
HH
Ben

image-2220730016.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
U

Uncle Ben

Apr 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the feedback SilverFace. This nickel has no price tag for sure...just talking about it on t-net brought back all those memories......man my kids look at me like I'm craze when I tell them how cool it was to get a bottle of soda...I mean like maybe 6 or 7 times during an entire summer! But when I told them about that coin an the whole vacation story..... I think they kinda got it. My daughter asked if she could have the hobo nickel after reading these posts. I told her someday when I'm gone.....she says, "no hurry dad"

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the feedback SilverFace. This nickel has no price tag for sure...just talking about it on t-net brought back all those memories......man my kids look at me like I'm craze when I tell them how cool it was to get a bottle of soda...I mean like maybe 6 or 7 times during an entire summer! But when I told them about that coin an the whole vacation story..... I think they kinda got it. My daughter asked if she could have the hobo nickel after reading these posts. I told her someday when I'm gone.....she says, "no hurry dad"
Uncle Ben, I says this once and I only says it once, do not bring Peter Parker to the library, I repeat, DO NOT bring peter to the library.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Two more ...
Whores and hyenas

True fact, the Cleavland Zoo, used to have an animal program where they would bring exotic animals to public libraries for publicity. So it's been done before, probably some Hyenas's I'd be willing to bet.

The other one, well, I wouldn't be surprised to find one in a library.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
ghetto%2Bhyena1233935584.jpg

This is down town detriot, Hynenna's are commonly toted around in the hood. i says it once and ill says it again, you can't tell a man with a Hyena he can't enter a library.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
This is down town detriot, Hynenna's are commonly toted around in the hood. i says it once and ill says it again, you can't tell a man with a Hyena he can't enter a library.
homie that's wack I wonder if there are whores riding hyenas in some libraries?

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
homie that's wack I wonder if there are whores riding hyenas in some libraries?

No, the motor city actually is the only city in America without prostitution, cause GM, Chrysler, and Ford, are putting people back to work with decent jobs. this is the power of the motor city.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
No, the motor city actually is the only city in America without prostitution, cause GM, Chrysler, and Ford, are putting people back to work with decent jobs. this is the power of the motor city.
thanks to my Chrysler commercial I was able to put a whole entire city back to work

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread