Non CRHn subforum suggestion (I need people to view my suggestion not CRHn related)

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Non CRH'n subforum suggestion (I need people to view my suggestion not CRHn related)

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...6086-roadside-finds-subforum.html#post3801075

"Roadside finds" Stuff found while driving, on the road. It wouldn't be located in the coin or coin roll hunting forum, I'm just linking it here to gauge what people think. Please post your replies, and opinions in the linked thread.

Upvote 0

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Homie people find AG just on the plain street? Why have I been opening all these god darn rolls all the time!!

OP
OP
50cent

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
dawg, people have even found helicopter blades on the street. You think of it, it's out there, on the side of a highway in America.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
dawg, people have even found helicopter blades on the street. You think of it, it's out there, on the side of a highway in America.
probably in zone 7 aka unexplored territory aka Montana

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
I think that just goes into the "I Couldn't Believe My Eyes" section, and many times goes onto my Ground finds thread.

OP
OP
50cent

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
This ain't about your friends dog gone, pet salon unless he found it at the side of the road, which I doubt. People on t-net do not use facebook either. It's a known fact. You sir, stick to your thread or else I'll find you in contempt of this one.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/g...36-please-like-share-my-friend-s-fb-page.html

dawg, don't be promoting your dawg's dog site, cause truth be told, this is a doggy-dog world and we don't need dawgs with dogs making it more dogified if you know what I'm sayin.

OP
OP
50cent

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
For real though, I want this thread to resume a serious tone and discussion about the original suggestion, opinions are welcomed on this. Please no dog grooming, salon services in this thread.

mr.landpirate

Dec 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
found a 20 dollar bill on the on ramp to the freeway one day heading to Santa Cruz to go surfing. dose that count?

OP
OP
50cent

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
found a 20 dollar bill on the on ramp to the freeway one day heading to Santa Cruz to go surfing. dose that count?

Yes it does, Mr. Land Pirate! When we get the subforum finally open, you could open a thread up to. You people see why this subforum is so interesting?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread