Does the Skunking Continue?

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
anotha dope video my man paul, i enjoy each and every single one you upload. You need to get that tobacco pipe fired up one of these days, and coin roll hunt while smoking tobacco. It'll be a first, just like you are the first man in the world to coin roll hunt on a frozen lake.

CoinHuntingDrew

Dec 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro & Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
anotha dope video my man paul, i enjoy each and every single one you upload. You need to get that tobacco pipe fired up one of these days, and coin roll hunt while smoking tobacco. It'll be a first, just like you are the first man in the world to coin roll hunt on a frozen lake.

I thought you disliked all people including myself who post CRHing videos to youtube?

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought you disliked all people including myself who post CRHing videos to youtube?

No that would be me ;-)

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other

Paul shows it is like it is, the man gets skunked on more occasions than he gets scores. Real-A-List-Ick. Plus, he puts his life on the line and hunts on a frozen lake, hunts with ducks outside, he makes his videos interesting and show the refined & cultured side of CRH'n/

OP
OP
V

Virtual Paul

Feb 23, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Paul shows it is like it is, the man gets skunked on more occasions than he gets scores. Real-A-List-Ick. Plus, he puts his life on the line and hunts on a frozen lake, hunts with ducks outside, he makes his videos interesting and show the refined & cultured side of CRH'n/

LOL 50cent is my only fan LOL :(

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL 50cent is my only fan LOL :(

Paul I actually like your vids as well- they are by far the best out there when it comes to crh imo

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

johnomerta

Sep 29, 2013
North Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
I watched your youtube videos before I ever joined this place. I like them too. I feel like I'm talking to a celebrity. Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread