Nice dime score today!

bblair

Dec 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey folks! So recently finds haven't been that good, a couple things here and there, but nothing real significant.....until today.

I walk in my pick-up bank to get a box of halves and one of the tellers, who I've built a pretty good relationship with, pulls out a roll of dimes and opens it up to show about 10 silver rimmed dimes and says would you like these too? Of course I whip out another $5 and say thank you and head out the door with my box of halves and a roll of dimes with guaranteed silver.

I get in my car and start heading down the road and think to myself, "hey you dummy, why didn't you ask if there was any more rolls brought in by the same person of any denomination." So I turn the car around and go back. The tellers wonder why I'm back and I ask if there are any other rolls the same person brought in. Turns out they only brought in 6 rolls of dimes, but no complaints here because the 6 rolls had 102 Roosies!

The roll the teller saved for me had 42, another roll had 10 and one other roll was solid silver, (the other 3 were skunks). Pics are below...

7+ oz of 90% silver dimes makes it a little easier to swallow the last 4 skunk boxes of halves!

HH
bblair

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    943.9 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    973.3 KB · Views: 79
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread