Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's Be Real Clear Here......

Let's be real clear here, if the insults and attacks against new members as well as old members don't stop NOW Em will have a LOT more company.

If your having a bad day and feel the need to take it out on another member by lashing out at them Don't Log In....

Our rules are clear, I suggest members read them while they can still access TreasureNet's forums....

Let's be clear about something else, stop the CONSTANT drug references.....

If a member has problems with following TreasureNet's rules feel free to seek out another forum to trash....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Upvote 0

silver seeker

Nov 12, 2013
California
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow!! This is what it has come to now huh? Lol. People have way too much time in their hands, if all they do is attack other members.

golden sluice

Dec 16, 2013
next to disneyland
Detector(s) used
Thanks Kellyco, and Garrett:smile:... I love my AT gold metal detector!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Lets stop the drama senarios and lets get back to finding the treasures out there. :2barsgold:

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's like an endlessly looping scene of the Dutch boy trying to plug holes in the dam.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's like an endlessly looping scene of the Dutch boy trying to plug holes in the dam.

Mods will have no problem plugging up any stubborn persistent holes, we can use a special mortar called BAN.......

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow, I'm glad I'm not a coin roll hunter. Brutal in here! :dontknow:

newgoldfinder

Dec 19, 2013
Adams County, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All right i had enough sitting here on the sideline. Time for me to get into the fight. Here i go. All you #%(%# ##%¥$) need to @$¥%# and #%¥$#% or i will @$¥% on you. That also goes to you @¥$#%%#. Right good back to the sideline it is. Lol8-)

kennedyfan

Jul 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
Bank Tellers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going to translate!

#%(%# ##%¥$) = gentle people
@$¥%# = hoot
#%¥$#% = holler
@$¥% = give up
@¥$#%%# = Mr. Fancy Pants

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
go soak your head treasure hunter.

Lets make this understood to everyone...you talk like this to anyone not just moderators, you're gonna be on a ban. This individual is banned for 2 wks by me!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
249831_326961770741482_1687970579_n.jpg Read & Heed!!

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Lets make this understood to everyone...you talk like this to anyone not just moderators, you're gonna be on a ban. This individual is banned for 2 wks by me!

And another one bites the dust.
Wonder how I can become a mod

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

2 weeks? Thats all

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
And another one bites the dust.
Wonder how I can become a mod

You get in line, Sagittarius is first, I'm second. If you eliminate one of the current admins, eliminate sagitarious then eliminate me, I think yo have a pretty good chance. Though, you need to be an american citizizen, considering your from Uzbekistan, the badlands, and not an American Citizen, you'd need to find someone to make a Birth Certificate for you if you know what I'm saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread