deershed

Silver Member
Apr 25, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The boy and I went to one of our banks to dump some pennies we had searched.
While our teller was putting our rolls in trays we asked her if she had any half dollars.She didn't have any but the teller next to her said she had $4.50 in her tray.
We took them all and ended up with 3-40%

image_zps355adc6a.jpg

Upvote 0

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice!

Its been a few weeks since ive gotten any teller tray keepers.

HH

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice- teller trays are always the best imo- very little work and NO dumping really- been too long since ive gotten any ag from a teller tray

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yah teller trays are interesting for sure... I mean thinking about it... it went through atleast 2 ignorant zombies hands until it gets to you!

It just kills me how people do not care about precious metals, only paper crap thats not even worth anything.

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yah teller trays are interesting for sure... I mean thinking about it... it went through atleast 2 ignorant zombies hands until it gets to you!

It just kills me how people do not care about precious metals, only paper crap thats not even worth anything.

Yep- honestly though i had no clue till about 1 1/2 yrs ago- I mean I knew "older" coins where more valuable and all but really I was one of the " zombies" as you call them lol and the 40% arent AS noticeable as the 90% especially the bens and ladies

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yah so was I :) but learning about precious metals brought me to this site, moreso for metal detecting, but once I found this section I was hooked!

And your right about the bens/walkers etc... but even still i find them all the time! lol i found like 5 bens and a walker this week in my boxes... People know they are old, but just dont care enough to do anything about it, like a 5 sec google search which is embeded right in their browser... lol... Thank god for ignorant americans, they/we are plentiful :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread