coin machines and halves?

crhgymnast1

Jun 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey I finally got around to saving up and ordering my first box of halves. I now need to think how to dump. Im a member of a credit union with a free counter for youths so I can dump there. But I dont know if that might trigger a bag change. Or coin lok. Ags which I dont know much a bout if anyone cam give some pointers that would be awesome!

Upvote 0

Uncle Ben

Apr 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This will sound like I'm being a smart "@& but I'm not. It all depends on how many halves have been run thru the machine prior to you getting there. There are many different machines out there. Some hold 100, some 500, some 1000 and some have multiple 1000 dollar bags the machine fills prior to requiring a bag change. I would guess your credit union to have a machine that fills at either $100 or $500 but that is a guess.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think Uncle Ben wrapped it up pretty good... just go and see what happens! :)

your profile doesnt mention where you are located so I cant really offer any other advice.

HH and GL on your first box

OP
OP
crhgymnast1

crhgymnast1

Jun 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think Uncle Ben wrapped it up pretty good... just go and see what happens! :) your profile doesnt mention where you are located so I cant really offer any other advice. HH and GL on your first box
im in Central Valley california

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions