Quarter finds: 2 out of 3 days, cant complain

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
This was an unusual weekend. Saturday, found a AG quarter at a fast food place in their coin dispenser; Monday got a quarter at my local gas station in coin dispenser. I guess quarters are not dead, YET. Guess its time to snatch a $.25 bag ($500) from my bank next time I'm out & about, if they have one.

Upvote 0

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Id say a 2 day silver quarter streak from coin dispensers is rather unusual & very good. Btw, do u mean a coin dispenser from a cash register? I was at a restaurant today that uses those too and at that very restaurant a couple of years ago I remember getting a silver dime in my change from the cash register coin dispenser. When I see and hear those things they seem like a one of the rare images and sounds of the past. :)

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Id say a 2 day silver quarter streak from coin dispensers is rather unusual & very good. Btw, do u mean a coin dispenser from a cash register? I was at a restaurant today that uses those too and at that very restaurant a couple of years ago I remember getting a silver dime in my change from the cash register coin dispenser. When I see and hear those things they seem like a one of the rare images and sounds of the past. :)

Yes, it's the vertical coin dispensers that you can see most of the coins. I know enough of the cashiers, and ask if I can take a peek at the entire rack, and if I see a silver I ask kindly if I can buy that coin. Have not been denied yet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread