end the fed

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it stamped onto the coin like the other I saw posted? I found one a couple days ago but it was double stamped; '76 on the front and '76 on the rear. I'll post a pic in a sec.
HH!
BRChiver

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
That's what I should be marking on my $100 bills.....and I should add four zero's too....because it may not be long b4 they start printing bills in that denomination.

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I said it was '76 on front and back but slip of the finger, '77 counter stamped.

Attachments

• image-675135033.jpg
    image-675135033.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 103
  • image-2036317503.jpg
    image-2036317503.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 96

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's kinda unusual.....Ive never seen a coin counter stamped with an image of another coin like that before.

My thoughts as well. Did a double take when I ran across it.
HH!
BRChiver

gsxraddict

Sep 21, 2005
Resaca, GA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800, Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I agree, we need to end the Fed and the IRS.

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not stamped, just written in black marker.

The ones im finding are all hand written black

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check this one out, it was printed in 1912, a year BEFORE the FED came into play. Think about this cartoon, how much symbolism relates to today. They totally have the whole country in a stranglehold.
Fed will be a MONOPOLY EXTORTION CARTEL,  1912 cartoon predicts.png

And here is a graph to show how the banks are transforming into huge mega banks, which are "too big to fail". Look at the takeover of this country here.
vt4f67cac4.jpg

Look how this machine just keeps swallowing anything in its path.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This one is pretty true too... man I love political cartoons... all the symbolism and time that must go into the thought...

march_of_tyranny.jpg

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Check this one out, it was printed in 1912, a year BEFORE the FED came into play. Think about this cartoon, how much symbolism relates to today. They totally have the whole country in a stranglehold.
View attachment 942212

I like that cartoon pic too. I remember there's another big volume CRHer named $ilver$urfer who uses that cartoon pic as his avatar and I remember when he first changed his avatar to that a couple of years ago I sent him a private msg asking him about it and he told me he was a big Ron Paul fan too and even got that pic off a Ron Paul site. It seems he hasn't posted here in several months now.

The only problem with ending the Fed is that Congress might decide they would be a suitable replacement. And if anyone could do a worse job with monetary policy than the Fed (as difficult as that seems) it would be government itself. And just listening to the new Fed Chair Janet Yellen speak for 30 seconds should be enough to convince anyone of the inevitable demise of the U.S. dollar and the need for owning pm's (real money).

H$H!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread