Other
Upvote 0

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow that's a lot of pennies! I hope you find a 1974-d alum cent. Or even better, a '69 S dbl die. I'd love to search cents more but I get too many new rolls.
Good luck!

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I it's probably been 3-4 months since I posted last and even longer since I searched any coins...happy to say I am getting $300 in cents next week!!! Looking forward to getting my fingers dirty again!!!

Will post some results next week when I am done with all of the boxes!

HH

Welcome back buddy!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back buddy! I am looking forward to hearing about your results :)

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow that's a lot of pennies! I hope you find a 1974-d alum cent. Or even better, a '69 S dbl die. I'd love to search cents more but I get too many new rolls. Good luck!

One of my go to LCS guys is the one that recently helped someone identify one of those out here!!! Pretty awesome how it randomly made it's way from Denver to La Jolla, CA!!!

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
With the decline of silver, I may go back to searching cents. At least your able to find something. Keep hunting however.

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With the decline of silver, I may go back to searching cents. At least your able to find something. Keep hunting however.

Hey copper bullion sells. That's what I search is mainly cents they are a lot more fun then other coins. I still pick up halves though. Just a couple rolls and 100 rolls of cents and some dimes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread